TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #11  
The T25 has an option of a mid-PTO. My best guess would be that most dealers order them that way because most people who buy sub-compacts use them for mowing and/or snow blowing.

My understanding is that if the mid PTO is there, the mower can be added after.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
Hey, what do you guys think of those Bluetooth speakers? I've always been curious as to how well they performed against the sound of that Yanmar diesel.
They are fantastic love them I can hear them no matter what I am doing as as my wife can hear it too lol

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
Can you add it afterwards?

I always thought those had to be ordered with the individual tractor? Maybe depends on model? To make sure all the mid mount attachment and mid pto are equipped on the tractor?
They can be added as TYM has videos on YouTube on how to install it yourself

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #15  
An well. The T25 fell off of my list when I decided I wanted a cab with AC and they could only provide a cat with heat, no AC. Kind of useless here in north Florida.

So I have been looking REAL HARD at the T474HC instead. A bit larger than I wanted, though. And of course more expensive. I may be placing an order by the end of the week. Still got a few questions I need answered.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #16  
The T25 has an option of a mid-PTO. My best guess would be that most dealers order them that way because most people who buy sub-compacts use them for mowing and/or snow blowing.

My understanding is that if the mid PTO is there, the mower can be added after.
Are those R14's tires on.it?

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #19  
It was a long journey from a 2022 Bobcat CT1025 to a 2023 TYM T25 and this thing is a Cadillac compared to that Bobcat. Love it!!! But we had to wait 6 months for this beautiful beast
I've got 5 hours on mine. So far so good. I'm not worthy.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #20  
I noticed today that a neighbor has supplemented their Massey GC2300 with a shiny new T25; it was fairly well hidden from the road, but I think it may have a cab.

It's always nice to see new tractors in the neighborhood, no matter the brand. 🍻