TYM new models have arrived

/ TYM new models have arrived
gamble77 said:
Bob, thanks for the pics! Much better then the pictures on the TYM site. I don't see a whole lot of green on the lot though...still dealing with Montana?

I took them quick. The tractors are nice and in person I am sure anyone looking will apreciate them. You bet I still sell Montana. We have sold many Montana's this year. I just have the tractors displayed by brand and then according to hp size on our lot.

Thanks,
Bob

/ TYM new models have arrived
jwcinpk said:
Why is MSRP such a secret?

I's not, I have just not posted it yet. I will Monday.

Maka

/ TYM new models have arrived #24  
DennisFolsom said:
I just looked at the website. These may be great tractors. If I were going only on looks , they would be way down the list. If I had the money to buy one, maybe I could get a custom hood and side panels made to make it look like a tractor!

The looks are made that way not just for the sleek look. TYM took the end user in mind when they designed these looks. It is a very easy tractor to operate and gives views in areas that are obstructed on other tractors. I personally love the slope nose. A tractor to me should be updated as time goes by and shouldnt always have to look like 20 years or more in the past. Just my thoughts but I think TYM is on to something here! Also those headlights are projector headlights. Far brighter than anything else I have seen. They are similar to what all the high end car manufacturers use not only to shed more light but designed for the safety of their customers as well.