TYM/Mahindra vs TYM

/ TYM/Mahindra vs TYM #21  
I too, love this particular picture! It brings me memories of my youngster life in Minnesota! This was the scenery about 7-8 months of the year!
I hear you. It was 94 degrees down here on Monday. Where I grew up, (10 miles west of Minn) they were enjoying a blizzard with 20 degree temps and road closures. It could be fun back then, but I wish things like gortex would have been available. Cold weather is a young man's thing. I can take it better than most down here, but I want no part of sub zero temps any longer. We will head up north in July or so to visit (the only month I have never seen snow up there).

/ TYM/Mahindra vs TYM #22  
I hear you. It was 94 degrees down here on Monday. Where I grew up, (10 miles west of Minn) they were enjoying a blizzard with 20 degree temps and road closures. It could be fun back then, but I wish things like gortex would have been available. Cold weather is a young man's thing. I can take it better than most down here, but I want no part of sub zero temps any longer. We will head up north in July or so to visit (the only month I have never seen snow up there).
Yeah Torvy; You must hail from one of the Dakota's - and I'd bet it's the North - they often got the storms harder than we did, 60 miles west of Duluth. But, I do have memories of long, long winters!! As a kid the snow was great but as I got older not so much anymore.

/ TYM/Mahindra vs TYM #23  
Yeah Torvy; You must hail from one of the Dakota's - and I'd bet it's the North - they often got the storms harder than we did, 60 miles west of Duluth. But, I do have memories of long, long winters!! As a kid the snow was great but as I got older not so much anymore.
A couple of counties south of that border! My folks moved down to the 'banana belt' in Sioux Falls after I finished HS. They are still there. SD is like a smaller, colder Texas.