TYM in Canada

/ TYM in Canada #1  

arveeotto

Does anyone know if TYM products are being distributed in Canada? I can't seem to find any dealers in southern Ontario, Canada, if there are no dealers, does anyone know why? Thanks in advance.
Rick

/ TYM in Canada #2  
Hi,

Nope, haven't seen a TYM dealer in Ontario. Did ask TYM couple of years ago and they referred me to a dealer in Quebec but not even sure if they sell them anymore. Lost the bookmark I had for them.

Don't know why not in Canada but TYM was in a bit of a state of disaray with East Coast and West Coast being different companies but I think it has straightened out now.

Probably nobody has expressed interest in TYM in Canada so they are not here. Much smaller market so many manufacturerers not really interested in exporting to Canada.

Took Mahindra quite a while to really get to Canada ( prior to the past year only 1 part time dealer in Ontario. Now starting to grow.

If you are tractor savy, might be a niche for you.

Have a good one.

Tom

/ TYM in Canada #3  
The Dealer in Perth that was President of TYM Canada went under a couple of years ago. The Dealer in Quebec still handles the line as far as I know.