Dealer TYM dealer experiences

/ TYM dealer experiences #11  
My dealer stinks. About a year after buying my 233, he dropped the TYM line. Anytime I have a question about the tractor, they don't/can't/won't give me a straight answer. Makes me wonder about any future warranty service, too.

It's as if they are hoping I just go away.

/ TYM dealer experiences
Well....just got off the phone w/ my dealer. Tractor just arrived. I'm going to go pick it up on Friday after they have a chance to check it out.

Dealer says it looks very nice, minimal fading with only a couple paint chips on the loader. Tractor shows 3 hrs.

Its been quite a long and drawn out process, but It sounds like it could still have a happy ending.

Fingers still crossed.

/ TYM dealer experiences #13  
TYMinColton said:
Kinda stinks Mike. I personally had a great experience buying my T273 w/ FEL. I had looked at Mahindra, Kubota, and MF and was ready to pull the trigger on a K. I then sat on a T273, saw the price and closed the deal. I ended up buying from Steve at ValleyView (Oregon) for $11,400 and free delivery. Perhaps you're right that the real "deals" can only be found at dealerships that have been able to move inventory and reordering newer model-year tractors. I know for a fact that Steve actually drove to Redmond, Oregon (TYM's west coast hub and distribution center) and picked up 6-7 of the T273/233's that he'd already sold. Maybe another dealer like Maka would have some ideas about who else in Ohio might be able to sell you a "this years" model at the new pricing. . .
Good luck. They're great tractors!
Pete

I have to second the reccommendation for Steve at http:Valley View Tractor & Equipment,Inc. I bought my Mahindra 2615 from him and he has always been a really good dealer. As always it seems the dealer is as important as the brand if you are looking for good service and support beyond the product itself.

/ TYM dealer experiences #14  
For anyone within driving distance of Lyman, Maine (near Biddeford) I can heartily recommend Arnie at Nutron Equipment. They are totally dedicated to service, are very friendly people, will go out of their way to keep the customer happy. When I first dealt with them they were Mahindra dealers - had a great experience with them with the Mahindra, then bought a TYM from them as they are now a TYM dealer. (207) 499-0100 is their number.

/ TYM dealer experiences #15  
chrise said:
For anyone within driving distance of Lyman, Maine (near Biddeford) I can heartily recommend Arnie at Nutron Equipment. They are totally dedicated to service, are very friendly people, will go out of their way to keep the customer happy. When I first dealt with them they were Mahindra dealers - had a great experience with them with the Mahindra, then bought a TYM from them as they are now a TYM dealer. (207) 499-0100 is their number.
Are they still Mahindra dealers?

/ TYM dealer experiences #16  
Although though currentley the closest dealers are either in RI or Springfield MA they will be happy to support and provide you warranty. Please go to The official TYM Tractors Web site and search the dealer locator for their information.

/ TYM dealer experiences #17  
jwcinpk said:
Are they still Mahindra dealers?

Yes in fact they are.
I cannot say enough kind words about them.
I