TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #41  
McCormick switched to Daedong/Kioti FROM LS to source compact/utility tractors, along with sister-brand Landini. They did NOT switch to Kukje/Branson.
Can't say for sure, but I thought they only used Kioti/Daedong a few years then switched to Branson made tractors for their compact line several years ago..

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #42  
McCormick X1 series is a Branson 25 series. So Branson actually made tractors for them

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #43  
...TYM has supplied tractors to Mahindra USA for years, at least since about 2007; build some compact Lamborghini tractors, RK Tractors, new utility models for Zetor since 2017 and signed a deal with Swaraj (part of Mahindra) in India. They formerly supplied Montana, Millenium, SAME, Scorpion, Allmand, Cabela's, etc...

Tong Yang Moolsan | Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Maybe at some point we will see TYM formerly supplied Branson :wink:

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #44  
Maybe at some point we will see TYM formerly supplied Branson :wink:

In today's World, I wouldn't be surprised if one day we will see a "TYM formerly supplied LS thing". :wink:

Is that something you want? Because is not the first time you try to trash Branson. Are you frustrated with Branson somehow? A bad experience?

Anyway, let's not forget about the European and Indian market, where Branson is stronger than in the US market.

Heck, they just launched in Korea a 60 HP tractor with hydraulic shuttle shift and all the features of the big boys. Maybe in a year or so, we get this tractor here. That how it usually works.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #45  
Well , after reading all this news, I just purchased a new 2510H TLB. I am colored blind when it comes to equipment. I look for quality , value (not just $) and features. This unit was my last "interview" since unfortunately the closest dealer is a 90 minute drive. After seeing and testing this machine, I don't care if it's a 3 hour drive. I do my own service and the fantastic family owned dealer will cover half the warranty transport if needed! I tried all colors and there is no contest when it comes to initial quality and features /dollar. We'll see how she holds up. And considering the cost was less than 3 years depreciation of an above average new vehicle, rv, or boat, I'm OK regardless.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #46  
McCormick switched to Daedong/Kioti FROM LS to source compact/utility tractors, along with sister-brand Landini. They did NOT switch to Kukje/Branson.

Soooooo!

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #47  
Hello All,

So any TYM / Branson merger thoughts over the past almost 2 years?

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #48  
Well, Branson is still Branson as it was expected to be. They pretty much kept Kukje a standalone company, although they do share some things in between brands.

For instance, Kukje engines on TYM tractors or TYM cabs on Branson tractors.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #49  
There's one common TYM/Branson model in the US, a 19hp SCUT. It uses a Yanmar engine. I think Kukje does not make 19hp engines. Branson just came out with a 35 series in the US. The 20 series got a bunch of new features. They probably wouldn't do that if TYM was going to kill the brand. Now if only TYM could make Branson update their web site.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #50  
I agree with Eric.

They just introduced the F50Rn and F50Cn in Europe which is the equivalent to the 4815R in the US. It's also already Stage 5 ready. This is the new emission stage that was supposedly to be applied this year in Europe but I believe they delayed it till 2022.

I also expect Branson to introduce the newer models with the 4 range synchronized transmission, also Stage 5 ready. It's about the only feature that they don't offer at the moment and having crawler gears is nice to have for some jobs.