Two more interesting photos

/ Two more interesting photos #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
Two more interesting photos. These two I don't have any ideal what it is.
It was right next to the road and about 8 to 10" in dia. and was gone 2 days later. It was also kind of hard.

Attachments

• 0439-2009a.jpg
    0439-2009a.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 264
  • 0440-2009a.jpg
    0440-2009a.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 155
   / Two more interesting photos
Why I didn't think it was a fungus was because it was kind of hard. It was kind of like the stuff that you see on the side of a tree. This was in gravel base. There was a oak tree about 15' away from it. I wonder if it was growing off of one of the roots?

/ Two more interesting photos #5  
Why I didn't think it was a fungus was because it was kind of hard. It was kind of like the stuff that you see on the side of a tree. This was in gravel base. There was a oak tree about 15' away from it. I wonder if it was growing off of one of the roots?

Could of been, that stuff on the trees is some kind of fungus I think, just slower growing and longer lasting than a mushroom for instance.

I'm surprised it just disappeared like that if it was so hard, maybe someone picked it?

JB.

/ Two more interesting photos #7  
I say yes. I've got a big China berry tree that's not looking too good in the yard of the farm house. These things seem to sprout from the roots of the tree.

/ Two more interesting photos #8  
Closest I致e found is Wood ear fungus/ mushroom

/ Two more interesting photos #9  
It has been a while, but it looks kind of like what I remember a cauliflower mushroom looking like.

/ Two more interesting photos #10  
Looks like cow brains to me........................ ;)

Beware: Mad Cow Disease !