Tuffline scraper blade

/ Tuffline scraper blade #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I went to look at a box blade today and the dealer also had a 6ft tuffline scraper blade. I think it was a gb4. What do they normally retail for? Do you like your tuffline blade? Is it durable?

/ Tuffline scraper blade #2  
It looks like a GB4-84 would be a good match for your CT235. I don't have one, but looking at the specs, it seems like it would be a good match for you. :thumbsup: If you decide to get one, do yourself a favor and get the skid shoes also. Parking stand would not hurt either. ;)

/ Tuffline scraper blade
It looks like a GB4-84 would be a good match for your CT235. I don't have one, but looking at the specs, it seems like it would be a good match for you. :thumbsup: If you decide to get one, do yourself a favor and get the skid shoes also. Parking stand would not hurt either. ;)

The one I was looking at was 72" it did have the parking stand and a ratchet to angle it. I am not sure if i could rotate a 84" blade on my tractor. I also have a 8n ford and a 72" would be better to use for it. I also use my tractor when I cut firewood and a 72" would be easier to get through the woods.

/ Tuffline scraper blade #4  
The one I was looking at was 72" it did have the parking stand and a ratchet to angle it. I am not sure if i could rotate a 84" blade on my tractor. I also have a 8n ford and a 72" would be better to use for it. I also use my tractor when I cut firewood and a 72" would be easier to get through the woods.

Your tractor should have nothing to do with the 360* rotation. That all depends on how long the boom is and if the boom is not long enough to be able to rotate whatever blade is mounted on it, then it is not a blade that you want.

If a 72" blade works better for you in your circumstances, then that is the blade for you. :thumbsup: But your tractor would handle an 84" blade fine. Usually you want to be able to angle the blade 30-45 degrees and still cover your tracks, hard to do with a 72" blade. ;)

/ Tuffline scraper blade #5  
I went to look at a box blade today and the dealer also had a 6ft tuffline scraper blade. I think it was a gb4. What do they normally retail for? Do you like your tuffline blade? Is it durable?

I will get you list price tomorrow when I go back to the office. Get ready for sticker shock. Ken Sweet

/ Tuffline scraper blade #6  
94BULLITT, with your 3pt forks and these grading implements that you are getting-looking at, you need to get yourself some top and tilt cylinders. They would make life oh so much better for you. ;)

/ Tuffline scraper blade
I will get you list price tomorrow when I go back to the office. Get ready for sticker shock. Ken Sweet
I appreciate it.
94BULLITT, with your 3pt forks and these grading implements that you are getting-looking at, you need to get yourself some top and tilt cylinders. They would make life oh so much better for you. ;)
I have been thinking about it but I would need to get a remote put on my tractor.

/ Tuffline scraper blade
Your tractor should have nothing to do with the 360* rotation. That all depends on how long the boom is and if the boom is not long enough to be able to rotate whatever blade is mounted on it, then it is not a blade that you want.

If a 72" blade works better for you in your circumstances, then that is the blade for you. :thumbsup: But your tractor would handle an 84" blade fine. Usually you want to be able to angle the blade 30-45 degrees and still cover your tracks, hard to do with a 72" blade. ;)

My tires are 64" sidewall to sidewall but 62" tread to tread. I currently have a woods rb72 and if that blade was 84" I do not think I would be able to turn it backwards. I realize that this tuffline blade may be made different and a 84" may work.

/ Tuffline scraper blade #9  

Tufline GB 4-72 Lists for $1451 and weighs 548 lbs----The GB4-84 Lists for $1506 and weighs 576----GB4 series rated for 35-75 HP tractors. Ken Sweet

/ Tuffline scraper blade
That was close to what I thought. They must be selling it to me at almost cost plus it is some old stock.

Last edited: