TU180F air filter

/ TU180F air filter #1  

DavesTractor

Elite Member
Tractor
Changes often!
Has anyone cross-referenced a TU180F air filter element? It is different than the TA's, TL's and the 4-digit TU's that I have seen.

It has a built on lid, it is about 9 5/8" long and the lid is about 5" in diameter, with the element itself having an OD of about 3.25".

I looked through my Baldwin Catalog and do not see a match.

Thanks,

/ TU180F air filter #2  
Dave, do you have the Iseki number... if you have the filter, it should have a reference number on it... You have several options... if you have the number, go to:

www.baldwinfilter.com

Go to the cataloging section... go to cross reference.. severl clicks to get to this.... go to the non-baldwin search box..

For example, the filter for my TA 210 is 1560-103-202-40.. do not put in the dashs.... it will come back and give you the filter number of PA 3476... you can now cross reference this to other filters such as Wix, Napa etc. at their sites....

If you do not have the Iseki Filter number... any number of Grey Market Iseki Dealers can help you.. the TU180F is a popular model.. probably uses the same filter as several others also such as TU 220 etc...

Try Len Schaeffer or EFC Construction for the part number of manual to get the numbers...

Once you have the numbers, many sites... I think Baldwin has the best cross reference system...can get the numbers.. such as WIX, Napa (same as wix) Purolator, etc...

/ TU180F air filter
Surge, thanks for the help.

We stock Baldwin filters and have the cross reference books. I also have a parts book for this tractor. It shows part number 1550-104-202-00. This does not cross reference in the Baldwin book or website.

I haven't had any problems getting filter matches for the TA series (we just sold a TA230...very nice tractors!), or the 4-digit TL and TU's. This is the first one that has stumped us.

Thanks for the response. Perhaps the part number above will cross in someones book. If not, I'll check with Len or EFC.

/ TU180F air filter #4  
Oh, Ok.. now I understand... ya will have to go to one of the experts... you might try Sutton Tractor in Edmond, OK.. they have handled a lot of TU's... they probably have the number on hand... If you need their number, let me know... can't recall their website, but if you search, you can find it...

Surge

/ TU180F air filter #5  
No cross to date, factory filter is available but very, very did I say very... expensive. I change the whole air housing over to a standard model.

/ TU180F air filter
Thanks. Our filters are in good shape, but I don't like to sell something that people can't readily get filters for. I see that Baldwin has a complete filter unit that is reasonable and is close to the same dimensions. I'll order a couple of them.

/ TU180F air filter #7  
I ran into this with another Iseki. A CQ 88326 " will fit" into the housing, BUT it doesn't have the built in cap. I figured I would make the cusatomer a cap when the original needs changed.

/ TU180F air filter #8  
We should have a ready resource for this type of thing...... speaking of which, we should put together a list of Iseki Parts Source... I will start another thread with the first info... we can build from there...