TS 2400

/ TS 2400 #1  

Rsplash93

Hello, I am new to this board. I have a few questions about the Iseki Tractors. First, does anyone have any idea as to what year model the Iseki TS 2400 were made? And is there a serial number located on the tractor that tells the year model and serial number. I just bought this tractor used from an individual who said that it was a '85 model, but by looking at it I would say more like a '75 or around there. It is red in color.
Second, It has a front bucket attachment on it that has a very small manual bucket, that is worn out and rusted completely through. I would say it is about 2.5 ft wide. I am wanting to install another bucket assembly to it but do not know as to what I can use for it. I found another bucket attachment but not sure if it will adapt to the tractor. Any help will be appreciated.

/ TS 2400 #2  
I agree with you . 75 is closer than 85 for the correct year. There are some after market buckets that come without the mounting plates welded on , so you can weld them where you need to. Not sure if they will work on yours.