Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ???

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #1  

scaredychicken

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018), Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969), Cub Cadet RZT S50 zero turn mower (2012)
I was looking for a zero-turn forum, but this should do it.

I have never heard of or seen this brand ... still not sure what the BRAND actually IS ? has a 22 hp B & S engine

1625726545122.png

https://www.honghualan.store/produc...A5wKnya5rhHri6LEAL7cQXKrhe0oYpZ4TU5ej0I1qM10k

I checked the link, but I can't figure out what the price is (certainly not $125) or where it is sent from ? This sounds too good to be true.

I've been interested in Ventrac, Steiner, etc (that's probably why this ad showed up on my page), but this now caught my attention. I can't quite figure it out, and I don't want to "engage" them in a discussion, or email until I know more about it.

Does anybody have any knowledge or experience with this machine and brand.

Free Shipping
Fast Delivery
Quick Full Refunds
can take a bucket / loader ???
"self-propelled" zero turn ? - what does that even mean ?

I LIKE IT, BUT I DON"T BELIEVE IT :)

maybe I'm the only one who is a lot skeptical about this

Last edited:
   / Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #2  
I want one
I'd take off the mower (the bottom looks like it's made of 22ga metal) and just putz around my land on it
Maybe make a fat frog body for it lol

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #3  
I'm going with scam
It's 385kg shipped for free for $100

You pay with Paypal though so you're screwed if the seller ships you a birthday card instead of the tractor PayPal will see "the tracking number shows it was delivered" and refuse to do anything about you not getting the thing - this happened to me recently, instead of my trailer light assembly they sent me 50¢ of costume jewelry and PayPal wouldn't do a thing despite me having a video unpacking it.

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #4  
Just look at the "contact us" tab and you'll see a gmail address instead of company. Google the email address and see that it's related to many sights.
Big time scam.

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ???
just added a photo from their link, just felt right

I spent many years in community corrections, ... this is a good one (esp adding the videos) - but I'm not believing it ... To Good To Be True :)

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #6  
Zoom in on the grill and you can read..."grillo". This is their link to the Italy market...

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ???
good observation sickeys

and the 50 % sale is also unbelievable - I'd love to see this machine working, and give it a test-drive. I even like the colour, it's different.

----

SO, I guess that it is legitimate, looks interesting for sure. I have way too many questions, but I need more details now :)

Last edited:
   / Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #8  
It is too good to be true. Now, if it was $1000 it might be believable.

It is a scam. Otherwise someone would be buying 100's of them and reselling for $500 each.