Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website

/ Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website #1  

treedawg

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800, Yanmar YM2000
The website is mostly useless and it won't allow you to configure a tractor.

How in the **** does Yanmar hope to make inroads in the US market if their website doesn't even work..??

td

/ Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website #2  
To each his own! A lot of us find this website and the members on it quite valuable sources of ideas and information pertinent to our Yanmar tractors.

/ Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website
To each his own! A lot of us find this website and the members on it quite valuable sources of ideas and information pertinent to our Yanmar tractors.

Woah cowboy....

THIS forum is a great resource to Yanmar owners however YANMAR's website has issues. As previously stated I tried to configure a NEW Yanmar SA series tractor on Yanmar's website and it doesn't work.

Home - Yanmar Tractor

td

/ Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website #4  
You might want to post in the "new yanmar" forum. This one is filled with the old classic yanmar owners. We're just slightly interested in the new ones, our heart and in treat is in the old classic simple models that one can still fix with simple tools and diagnosis.

But I haven't been on their site , but they do have a long way to go it sounds like on Web building as well as advertisement and selling their product. They forget they have a good name but it's not like Kubota or JD over here yet. ....yes I know they make the engines In the JD line of CUT and SCUT tractors, but Joe blow who just bought 5 acres in the country doesn't know that all he knows is who is this low budget company trying to sell me a foreign tractor for what a JD or NH costs? This is not Japan

/ Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website #5  
I've been in communication with the the marketing manager at Yanmar about the problem with their website. The tractor configurator was working for a short while but then it quit working again. Something about an incompatibility with their online security firewall. They are trying to fix it.

I agree they need to fix this ASAP because it leads to a negative impression especially from people new to Yanmar.

Yanmar has awesome new tractors and I've been trying to configure and price a new YT series but haven't had much luck.

This issue should be a top prority at Yanmar's next manager meeting.

/ Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website #6  
I would think that this could be fixed in a day or two with the right computer people? I am DEFINITELY not that person, but things like this come up all the time and are fixed...Unless your in charge of the health care.gov website. Hehe

/ Tried to configure a new SA series on Yanmar's website #7  
LOL Clemsonfor. Maybe the Healthcare.gov folks are seeing the writing on the wall and jumping ship. Yanmar folks might unknowingly be hiring them:ashamed:. Anyway, not to change the subject much but I have noticed that TBN's forum "search" feature doesn't work well with my Mozilla Firefox browser. I usually have to use Chrome instead for a search. Have any of you guys noticed this that maybe use Mozilla? Its not a big deal to me, I just switch browsers. Curious nonetheless.