Tried one of these today...

/ Tried one of these today... #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
Mitsubishi Cub 7500 Now, if I can just convince my wife why I need two tractors... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tried one of these today... #2  
So, what did you think of it? What're they trying to get for it? What kind of loader options were available?

Inquiring minds want to know! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tried one of these today... #3  
Which one did you try - the 7530 or 7532? If it was the hydro, did it have two pedals or one? I've been wondering which system it uses.

/ Tried one of these today...
7530. No loader. SSS 8 speed. Around 12K. Front end design looks a little weird. At least it's a Mitsu.

/ Tried one of these today... #5  
If you are interested in tractors built by Mitsubishi and want the cheaper version of the Cub Cadet model line then check out the Mahindra XX15 series. I just bought a 2615 and am very happy with it. It is basically last years Mitsu Cub Cadet under a different brand.

http://www.mahindrausa.com/Products/prodSpecs.aspx?SKUId=246

I found more Mahindra dealers in my area than Cub Cadet and the Cub Cadet dealer wanted to sell me IH instead of CC.

/ Tried one of these today... #6  
Unfortunately, they do not have the equivalent of the Cub 7360. Excellent CUT.

/ Tried one of these today...
I have. There is a Mahindra dealer 20 minutes from me. I really think Mahindra is getting a good foothold up here.

/ Tried one of these today... #8  
Priced the same tractor on Sat. 17,300 with loader for the std trans, ind tires. Nice machine, dealer also sells IH/Farmall. He wanted 18.5 for the DX33 w/fel dressed the same. IMHO the Farmall is a nicer machine, bigger $$.