Transmission oil leak

/ Transmission oil leak #1  

4540-nighthawk

Tractor
Mahindra 4540
I have a 4540 I bought new from dealership. It has an transmission oil leak by the plug underneath the tractor. I have tightened it several different times. Probably a total of 5-6 turns, but it is still the same. I have a piece of cardboard under the tractor so it doesn't stain the floor, but I'm still kinda irked a new tractor would leak like that. If the dealer were closer, I would take it back, but I don't want to go 1.5 hr for a leak.

Any thoughts? Should I just use a breaker bar to keep tightening?

/ Transmission oil leak #2  
Give the dealer a call and see if there is supposed to be a rubber gasket, o-ring, or something similar on the plug in question.

Even if there isn't supposed to be one, you might want to try one to see if it stops the leak.

Just make sure it's not leaking from a seal or somewhere else above the plug, and not flowing down to the plug, making it look like the plug is bad.

/ Transmission oil leak #3  
Warranty will usually cover that if it is new sometimes they have a charge for road calls but if you just bought they should handle whole thing

/ Transmission oil leak
OK, I will call the dealer, and check it out to make sure it actually is the plug.
Thanks guys!