transmission oil filter price.

/ transmission oil filter price. #6  
I wouldn’t use a Wix hydraulic filter on a bet. Seen too many that were too restrictive and caused excessive noise and poor hydraulic and transmission performance. 34 cents per hour is too much to protect a $20K plus tractor? I won’t ever understand it.

/ transmission oil filter price. #7  
I have cut lots of filters apart and the Kubota filters for my RTV900 were of very good quality. That is what gives peace of mind and I soon forget what I paid for them.

/ transmission oil filter price. #8  
WIX is a great filter. Hopefully made in USA (most of them are)….the Kubota filters are made in Timbuktu...……….but...…….if under warranty, it makes sense to use Kubota filters.

/ transmission oil filter price. #9  
Be careful, for many charge pump filters there is not a good cross, hydraulic system strainers are not as critical to cross.

For my Kubota G2160 BX2230 and RTV1100 that have the inline diesel filter, WIX crosses to a 50 micron inline strainer, they have never fixed that screwup and do not trust any of the other crosses, starving a hydro on the charge circuit is not worth the risk.

David

/ transmission oil filter price. #10  
I wouldn稚 use a Wix hydraulic filter on a bet. Seen too many that were too restrictive and caused excessive noise and poor hydraulic and transmission performance. 34 cents per hour is too much to protect a $20K plus tractor? I won稚 ever understand it.
I agree 100%. I chased poor cold weather performance and excessive whining thinking I had a leak in supply line to pump or worse, a bad pump. I finally replaced the WIX HST and HYD filters I installed at 400 hr service (to save some $) and all performance issues and excessive noise went away. WIX might do OK for engine oil but do not use them in your hydraulic system.