Trailer mover / lift for FEL

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #1  

Ed Williams

Tractor
Kubota L4400
I have seen many trailer movers that clamp on bucket and others that lock on the FEL quick connector. I made a lift / trailer mover that I can leave on when I use my bucket or most other attachments. It is put on with 2 pins and can be removed in 30 seconds if needed. It is about 1 1/2" heavy square tube with a 1 7/8" ball welded on the end. When mowing I can move my trailers without getting off the seat. Kubota arm2.jpg Kubota arm2.jpgKubota arm1.jpg

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #2  
Welcome to TBN!!!

That should work!!!

I have one that goes on the 3pt or Quick Hitch. It gets used a LOT. :)

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL
I have one for my 3 point, but I hardly use it since I added this one.

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #4  
ED...your trailer mover requires you to have a bucket or other attachment installed so you don't twist the torque tube.

Last edited:
   / Trailer mover / lift for FEL #5  
Here’s mine I really like it.IMG_1438.jpg

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #6  
You’ll bend the cross tube. If the bucket was on you’d be alright but the wimpy tube can’t take much by itself.

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #7  
You’ll bend the cross tube. If the bucket was on you’d be alright but the wimpy tube can’t take much by itself.

Here’s mine I really like it.View attachment 675540

I would not trust a bare ssqa plate to be strong enough to prevent a twist if you get rough with that hitch on one side. Most skid steer hitch plates have gusseting that ties all four corners together to the hitch for strength.

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #8  
I have seen many trailer movers that clamp on bucket and others that lock on the FEL quick connector. I made a lift / trailer mover that I can leave on when I use my bucket or most other attachments. It is put on with 2 pins and can be removed in 30 seconds if needed. It is about 1 1/2" heavy square tube with a 1 7/8" ball welded on the end. When mowing I can move my trailers without getting off the seat.
View attachment 675128 View attachment 675129
Looks good blue TU.gif

It will not twist the tube connecting to the other side if you are just moving empty or light weight trailers.

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #9  
Looks good View attachment 675614

It will not twist the tube connecting to the other side if you are just moving empty or light weight trailers.

It sure wouldn’t take much especially with the length of the lever he’s got. 2-300 pounds bouncing around would probably be enough.

/ Trailer mover / lift for FEL #10  
I paid $175 for one that mounts to the quick-tach. I cannot believe how easy it is to park my 20' tilt deck in the shed with about one foot clearance on either side... loader mounted is the way to go for me...