Snow Tractor won’t start tonight.

/ Tractor won’t start tonight. #101  
All I know is a new one cost me about $70, but had I been at home instead of 1100 miles away, I would have replaced those relays with an external cluster of higher current ones wired via cable to the original location.

Often, a company will put a Surface Mount Technology (SMT) printed circuit board in something that previously worked fine in super simple state (like the flasher above) just to make it look "complex" and charge more for it, apparently. And, I've noticed that a lot of the components on those boards have a little zero printed on them. They are nothing more than jumper wires made to look like resistors and make you think the circuit is more complicated than it is.
Using SMT is a lot less less expensive to use for any function than a dependable relay system.
They just don't pass the savings on to the customer. Thereby increasing there profit margin.
It also increases the demand for Electrical Engineers to come up with solutions to increase profit margin.

/ Tractor won’t start tonight. #102  
2016 2555HST Cab.

I plowed snow for about 2 hours this morning with no issues. When I was finished, I locked the brakes and after I turned her off, I topped the fuel up (from 3/4 to all the way full).

I came back to her about 5 hours later and now she won’t even turn over!

I have 12.9 volts at the battery, and about the same at the starter. I put a JumpPack on the battery and still won’t turn over.

All the lights, radio, and heater blower work just fine.

I pulled every fuse I could find and they were all good.

It has been about 16 degrees here but she started this morning.

Any suggestions or troubleshooting is appreciated!!!
The seat on my JD would stiffen up in the cold and prohibit the switch from being depressed to allow it to start. No Crank condition. I would put a Heavy Item (my gas can with gas) on the seat so the next time It would already be depressed when I sat on it.

/ Tractor won’t start tonight. #103  
2016 2555HST Cab.

I plowed snow for about 2 hours this morning with no issues. When I was finished, I locked the brakes and after I turned her off, I topped the fuel up (from 3/4 to all the way full).

I came back to her about 5 hours later and now she won’t even turn over!

I have 12.9 volts at the battery, and about the same at the starter. I put a JumpPack on the battery and still won’t turn over.

All the lights, radio, and heater blower work just fine.

I pulled every fuse I could find and they were all good.

It has been about 16 degrees here but she started this morning.

Any suggestions or troubleshooting is appreciated!!!
I had exact same problem on a 1538 Mahindra, tried jumping it pulled fuses etc. went to youtube and seen afrustrated guy who put in a new battery and more but he yanked on all the wires, so thats what I did found terminals and wires a little dirty and that was it!

/ Tractor won’t start tonight. #104  
I have three or four of those behind the battery but up high enuf to reach. They’re basically right in front of the radiator. I dont know which one is which because the elderly widow who I bought the tractor from did not know where the manual was.
Call Kano tractors in Oregon look the number up at Cana tractor.com they sold mahindra's and it will be able to tell you real quick what to look for and how to do it

/ Tractor won’t start tonight. #105  
Did not come out correctly keno tractor.com sorry

/ Tractor won’t start tonight. #106  
Why are you setting the brakes on shut down? Brakes freeze ....

/ Tractor won’t start tonight. #107  
Idaho Ryan has not posted since #42 when he said it was working and ask about heaters