Tractor Supply Trailer Sale

/ Tractor Supply Trailer Sale #1  

MFWD

Silver Member
Tractor
2002 New Holland TC35D with cab, a 2007 New Holland Skid Steer and a 1970's 154 Cub Lo-Boy, 2016 John Deere XUV 550 Gator
Hello,
Does anyone know what time of year Tractor Supply has a trailer sale ???? I'd like to buy their 5.5' x 10' aluminum trailer....but I can wait until I can get a sale price !!!!

MFWD

/ Tractor Supply Trailer Sale #2  
In my area it is generally the spring time March/April. I picked up a 5x10 a couple of years ago during the sale. The trailers are pretty low quality though, nailed on decking vs. screwed on Etc. For my purpose it is fine.

/ Tractor Supply Trailer Sale #3  
I’ve seen them on sale at different times. I doubt it’s consistent, or else everyone would just wait for the sales. Personally, I just wait to get my 10% off coupon in the mail and go get what I need.

/ Tractor Supply Trailer Sale #4  
In my area it is generally the spring time March/April. I picked up a 5x10 a couple of years ago during the sale. The trailers are pretty low quality though, nailed on decking vs. screwed on Etc. For my purpose it is fine.

I've heard this as well, stuff like they all have to be re-wired because they're either wired wrong or the wires are ******.. Also the welds are either half assed or not complete.