Tractor Shortages

/ Tractor Shortages #211  
Sounds like you’re looking for the taxpayer to support you via a government bailout.

Maybe find a different career?
Wrong. There’s no correlation between a “bailout” and a taxpayer funded regulation being shifted to the regulator.
I’ve never taken a bailout. Had the same career over 30 years and not changing.

Im looking for the little guy business owners to get a break from burdensome, always increasing costs and regulations.

They want the tests, fine, but they can pay for them.

Maybe you’re a rich guy, but $500 is still a lot of money to me.

Are you a big burdensome regulations type?
I’m not.

Last edited:
   / Tractor Shortages #212  
Wrong. There’s no correlation between a “bailout” and a taxpayer funded regulation being shifted to the regulator.
I’ve never taken a bailout. Had the same career over 30 years and not changing.

Im looking for the little guy business owners to get a break from burdensome, always increasing costs and regulations.

They want the tests, fine, but they can pay for them.

Maybe you’re a rich guy, but $500 is still a lot of money to me.

Are you a big burdensome regulations type?
I’m not.
I’m a “keep drugged up truckers off the highways “ type.

Sounds like you’re not.

/ Tractor Shortages #215  
I’m a “keep drugged up truckers off the highways “ type.

Sounds like you’re not.
I said multiple times I want the tests, I just want the state to pay for them, but you go on making up stories and slandering me. :rolleyes:

I mean seriously? You are saying I want drugged truckers on the street? That’s disgraceful

Last edited:
   / Tractor Shortages #216  
So we need a drug test now to buy a tractor that does not exist yet? Sounds about right.

/ Tractor Shortages #217  
I would rather have you be required to be drug free than to have my granddaughter killed by a drugged up trucker whil she’s driving back to college.
If only all drivers had to undergo UA or even medical review. There’s nothing to prevent Joe/Sally citizen from popping pills, smoking weed, doing w/e and getting behind the wheel.

/ Tractor Shortages #218  
I think we ended up here because the auto drivers were intimidated by the trucks. So they lobbied legislation to regulate the trucks
By far the most dangerous thing on the hiways today is auto drivers.
(y) The people wanted to get rid of trains in favor of trucks. The auto makers wanted to get rid of trains and busses to sell more cars. Now, quite a few must think the shelves get restocked by magic. :rolleyes: How many boxes can you get in a Uber?

/ Tractor Shortages #219  
If only all drivers had to undergo UA or even medical review. There’s nothing to prevent Joe/Sally citizen from popping pills, smoking weed, doing w/e and getting behind the wheel.
And then they cut off a trucker causing an accident and it’s always the truckers fault.
Always.

/ Tractor Shortages #220