Tractor shed is up.

/ Tractor shed is up. #1  

japody

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 4000 & 5000, New Holland TN65, Mahindrda 2516
Tractor shed was put up today. It's 48' wide, with 24' center section and 12' lean to's, and 35' deep. 12' tall in center, 9' tall on sides. They started at 6 am and were finished at 6 pm. I am very satisfied with the result. Now I get to put all of the tractors in the shed and not have to bother with tarps.

Tractor shed 5 19 2023 1.jpeg
Tractor shed 5 19 2023 2jpeg.jpeg
Tractor shed 5 19 2023 33jpeg.jpeg

/ Tractor shed is up. #2  
That's a lot of storage in a very short amount of time!!!!!

/ Tractor shed is up. #3  
Thats a very nice set up. if you don't mind sharing, what does something like that cost ?

/ Tractor shed is up.
Thats a very nice set up. if you don't mind sharing, what does something like that cost ?
4k for site work, 12k for building. Shopped around and got a heck of a deal on the building from Carolina Carports. They had a 17% off sale that ended May 31. Only took 6 weeks to get it.

/ Tractor shed is up. #6  
12 hours is pretty good! How many workers did they use?

/ Tractor shed is up. #8  
How did they anchor it to the ground?

/ Tractor shed is up.
How did they anchor it to the ground?
3 ' rebars every 5' through the ground pieces, both inner and outer. Then 3' anchor screws that are adjacent and then bolted to the ground pieces. It is rated for 145 mph winds. If we get 145 mph winds, I've got a lot more to worry about.

/ Tractor shed is up. #10  
Is there a way to pour a concrete slab now that it's installed or are the ground pieces so low to the ground that you'd have to raise the entire shed?