Tractor ride anyone?

/ Tractor ride anyone? #2  
Sweet, if have user's pics turned on you can see my boy (I'm cut out out of respect for your eyes) on the new (last year) GT. Do you have the new deck height adjustment foot pedal? How do you like?

/ Tractor ride anyone?
No, it's a dial. I got a last year's leftover for $4k. This is the absolute BEST garden tractor I have ever driven.
I have a 7.5 bu. bagger which works great as long as the grass is not too high or wet. Once we get some snow, I'll try the snowthrower. I have heard that 2 stage is better, but the dealer said I needed to get an X series for that. Oh well, just have to blow more often! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor ride anyone?
I see your kid likes to ride as much as mine does. Sometimes, you have to pry her little fingers off the wheel! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Tractor ride anyone? #5  
My 3YO loves to drive....

nicktractor.jpg

/ Tractor ride anyone?
Love the safety glasses. It's a good habit to get into. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Tractor ride anyone? #9  
thats one clean 790, has it been used much??

/ Tractor ride anyone? #10  
That was the evening it was delivered. I'm afraid it's not as clean now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but it has been great getting it dirty /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif