Tractor Reliability

/ Tractor Reliability #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
A lot of the questions that I have seen in this forum might be asked to dealer's mechanics and parts people. Find a dealer that has mutliple brands (and models) and talk to the mechanics and parts counter folks when they are not busy and inquire what brands and models seem to have the most reaccurring problems and what parts that keep getting reordered over and over again. Ask them which models get more warranty work. It might help. The more they remember negative stuff about a particular brand and model.....watch out!
hugs, Brandi

/ Tractor Reliability #2  
Brandi, did you ask a question and I missed it? Or were you making an observation and offering advice?

/ Tractor Reliability #3  
I think it was just an information insight, if your thinking about buying a certain size/type tractor, ask the folks who work on them if they are trouble free, or what types of parts are maybe wearing/breaking prematurely.

/ Tractor Reliability #4  
Bob_Skurka said:
Brandi, did you ask a question and I missed it? Or were you making an observation and offering advice?
You knew the answer :eek: , even before you asked the question ??? or are you just having fun and I missed the humor :rolleyes: .
Either way, nice of you to visit the Mahindra forum and stir things up a little, it was getting boring :cool: