Traction Tractor on the Beach??

/ Tractor on the Beach?? #11  
For me the tractor would be next to useless without them so were well worth the money. The rears are unverferth but I had to make the front ones myself as they dont make them in my size.

/ Tractor on the Beach?? #12  
Can't help you out with advice on tractoring on the sand. But a tractors bucket is generally used for debris, light duty material, etc. When you bucket a load of sand, especially wet stuff, it's probably too much weight. Than throw in the fact of unstable ground,i.e. sand, could be a bit tippy. We all overload our buckets. My unit will pick up any amount of wet gravel, but the tractor feels it. I try to stay in the 2/3's or less capacity with heavy materials. Those sub-compacts are nice units, but tippy as all get out on unlevel ground.

/ Tractor on the Beach?? #13  
Just in the FWIW department, the 54" bucket was an optional bucket on the 12LA loader. It is the same loader that I have on my TC-24D. I also have the 54" bucket. I'm working in a different evironment, but I have to clean out a little creek that runs through our property when the sand/silt builds up in it. I have windshield washer fluid in my rear tires. If I remember correctly, it was about 23 gallons in each of the rear tires. I have not swapped the tires from side to side. If I'm going to be doing a lot of heavy loader work I will put something rotary cutter, box blade, or since it sits outside and is the most convenient to put on, my 60" rototiller. It certainly helps when trying to lift a bucket full of wet (water running out of it) sand and the front tires are sinking.