Oil & Fuel Tractor boggs down under power

/ Tractor boggs down under power #1  

dep27rn

Tractor
Bobcat TC 235
Hi folks, I have a Bobcat TC 235 with 225 hours on it. I am having a terrible problem with it bogging down under stress. What I mean by stress is when i basically take it from idle to usage. I have changed all the filters. (air, fuel hydro and oil) again at 220 hours because I was desperate. I have taken all the fuel lines off and made sure that they were not plugged or had a hole in them. They seemed fine. Reconnected them and it seemed to be a little better for a little while. I changed the fuel to rule that out. I have traced the fuel lines to the injectors and they are getting fuel. Sometimes the tractor will fool me and work perfectly for about 10 minutes. It will be at full smooth power under the use of my finish mower and then all of a sudden it acts like it is not getting fuel. very frustration...... Any ideas? Thanks

/ Tractor boggs down under power #2  
Welcome to TBN.:tractor: drain the fuel tank and check the valve at the tank.

/ Tractor boggs down under power
Thanks Murph. I think tht I may have already done that. If you are talking about the valve located directly above the fuel filter and reservior (Fuel on/off/air). I have taken the valve apart and cleaned it. Still no help. IF there is another valve that I am missing, please advise.

Are there 2 fuel filters on a Bobcat TC 235? the one with the resevior is obvious but is there another one that is maybe a in-line or in the fuel tank?

/ Tractor boggs down under power #5  
Does the fuel level in the filter drop when it starts bogging? If so, it may be something stuck, partially plugged in the lift pump. Fuel path goes from bottom of tank (no screen) to lift pump then up to the filter. There may be a screen in the lift pump but I'm not sure, I haven't taken one apart.
If the fuel the fuel level in filter does not drop and you suspect the ON/Off/Air valve may be by-passing back to tank, pinch off the return line (hose without steel coil wrap) to stop fuel flow then test run it.

Yes sometimes I have to reprime the resevior. I am going to give it a try and keep my fingers crossed. thanks