Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level?????????

/ Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level????????? #1  

videorov

How can I check the oil level in this gear box on this mower deck of the Toro Groundmaster 120?

Attachments

• DSCF6254.JPG
    DSCF6254.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 117
   / Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level????????? #2  
Different than my decks. The operator manual will show how.

/ Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level?????????
Different than my decks. The operator manual will show how.

The manual for the Toro Groundmaster 120 doesn't have anything about checking the oil in this gearbox on the mower deck.

/ Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level????????? #4  
What is the model number of the mower deck?

/ Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level?????????
   / Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level????????? #6  
My thought is this plug would be the oil level:

30773.PNG

/ Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level????????? #7  
I agree....about level with the center line of the top shaft is quite often the level.

I agree....about level with the center line of the top shaft is quite often the level.

Ok thanks guys. That looks like that would work. Will put some penetrate oil on it to make sure I can get it out easy.
I wonder if 90 weight oil would be good for it? I have some of that Ive used in my tractor.

/ Toro Groundmaster 120 mowerdeck gearbox oil level? How to check the level????????? #9  
Ok thanks guys. That looks like that would work. Will put some penetrate oil on it to make sure I can get it out easy.
I wonder if 90 weight oil would be good for it? I have some of that Ive used in my tractor.

I would sure think so. :thumbsup:

Got it filled up till it came out the hole. It was just a little low but good now. Thanks Guys for the help.