Toothbar parts for the do-it-yourselfers

/ Toothbar parts for the do-it-yourselfers #1  

jdrotert

Silver Member
Tractor
B2150DT
Please see <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=implement&Number=111796&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=>this post</A> I started before the advent of this forum. I built a toothbar from the exact parts that commercially available toothbars are made from at less than half the price.

/ Toothbar parts for the do-it-yourselfers #2  
Can't see to see find what it is you are using for a address to see this.

/ Toothbar parts for the do-it-yourselfers #3  
Check the date on that thread...It was before the new forum software, thats why the link is messed up.

/ Toothbar parts for the do-it-yourselfers #5  
Doing the same thing for my Kubota B26. Fabco has shank/tooth specs on their website so you can size things. But don't buy their stuff directly from them. Usually much cheaper to buy through someone that carries Fabco.

If you have a FEL bolt-on cutting edge, either you fab your own or pay a hefty price for one which is "supposed" to work without removing the cutting edge, about twice the price (or more) of standard toothbars.

/ Toothbar parts for the do-it-yourselfers #6  
spent less than 200.00 on mine and is still digging in those sandstone rocks weekly.
198.00 for 7 teeth, 7 shanks, and 7 pins

/ Toothbar parts for the do-it-yourselfers #7  
I was going to build one until I checked with Markham.
Their price was $179 (+ shipping) for a complete toothbar for Loretta's 48" bucket.
It was perfect.