Toolcat 5600 convert to high flow?

/ Toolcat 5600 convert to high flow? #1  

Toolcat5600 kevin

Tractor
Toolcat 5600 2020
Is it possible to convert my 2020 toolcat to high flow hydraulics and if so estimated cost?

/ Toolcat 5600 convert to high flow? #2  
After spending some time on the parts site, I would think it would be possible. It sure would be nice if there were a KIT to do the conversion though.

/ Toolcat 5600 convert to high flow? #3  
I'm just not seeing the high cost items that separate standard flow and high flow models. I'm just seeing some valving and hose differences and the electrical bits. I hope we get some real facts on this subject.

/ Toolcat 5600 convert to high flow? #5  
What is the difference in flow rate between standard and hi- flow?

Some things that come to mind are:
Larger pump
Depending on flow change
Larger valves, larger lines for pressure and tank
Possibly larger oil cooler
Possibly larger return filter

/ Toolcat 5600 convert to high flow? #6  
Save yourself a lot of time and money by selling your machine and buying one with the specs you need.

Better yet, buy what you need before you sell yours. You may never find one due to covid.

/ Toolcat 5600 convert to high flow? #7  
My local dealer had a nice toolcat for sale but it was standard flow. I asked him what it would cost to convert to high flow. Now keep in mind this was 5 years ago at a Bobcat dealer doing it all by the book with factory parts and it was ~$10,000. He told me it’s not a larger pump, but an added second pump. That was a salesman, so I don’t know if he knew what he was talking about. His suggestion to me was that would be a last resort and to find a hi flow model would be much more cost efficient (of course).
I still like the toolcat, but apart from the side by side feature and the bed, the compact tele looks like a much more practical machine for farm chores.
I ended up just buying a second farm tractor with a loader instead.