Took the Wife out today...

/ Took the Wife out today... #1  

PBMAX

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC21D
Hey Folks,I took the wife today to look at a couple tractors...We stopped 1st to look at a B2410 and let her sit on it and tool around a bit...It was 4x4 with HSD she liked it but said she would keep here mind open till we visited NH.SO off we went to NH..After she had time to play..I asked her which one she liked and why.(JimBinMi looks like it may be blue) She liked the NH TC21D 4x4 HSD over the B2410..1.She said she could see better over the hood (shes only 5'4")2.she liked the lay out of the cotrols better(told her they have the same type of controls there just laid out a bit different).3. it is 1k less (sure prices are negotiable) and will use the same types and sizes of implements.Over all she said she just felt more comfortable on the NH and I hate to say it but she will probable use it as often as I will.So her feeling comfortable is a must..4.I cant say why exactly but I like it better too..Funny how we fall back on feelings when we have to choose between fairly equal items A' ...?Well, one step closer to a tractor...The thing now is getting out of my current home and seeing how much room is left with the budget after the new house is setteled on with the contractor.O' well... I've waited this long what's a few more weeks or even months...?See ya'll later.../w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Lil' Paul

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Took the Wife out today... #2  
<font color=blue>Sounds like a match made in heaven.</font color=blue>
Till death do we part! <font color=red>Unless abused.</font color=red>
I think the orange is too competitive for a woman and the blue is more comfortable. Lets one focus on the tasks at hand, instead of always focused on the machine.
Now when you go to hook up a rototiller or Howard rotovator, let her put that <font color=orange> orange thing in the ground and carry on like a ally cat!</font color=orange>
<font color=blue>You'll get hugs of appreciation at the end of the day.</font color=blue>

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Took the Wife out today... #3  
Paul,
Thats grand to hear that you and your wife get alone so well on issues./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Its really doesn't matter if its blue,green,orange..what counts is what you both agree upon....orange/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Sounds like you better have a spare key my friend if you want some tractor time./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

All good thing come to thos who shall wait,like a loving wife,children,home,Kubota.

This lady not my wife yet,but maybe I should have took her tractor looking,for this morning she burnt the phone./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
Yep laid the phone cord on the hot burner while making coffee and it was just like a fuse.....oh well we had a good /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Take care and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Took the Wife out today... #4  
When at a NH/Kubota dealer a few weeks ago I asked which color he thought was better. He wouldn't answer the question, but said that in compacts they were selling Blue over Orange 10 to 1. When asked why, he basically said the wives come in, point at the Blue, and say "I want that one!" Also said that most contractors/maintenance folks buy Orange. I guess the consumer market is "Booming". /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Glad to see you and your wife tested both.
John

/ Took the Wife out today... #5  
I wonder which group uses their tractors harder? The blue team or the orange team.
Gordon

/ Took the Wife out today... #6  
Gordon, I thought that question was answered above; blue for the ladies to play with and orange for the men to work with./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Took the Wife out today...
Maybe in a few years I could buy an L series and have a "HIS AND HERS".../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Lil' Paul

/ Took the Wife out today... #8  
Bird just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one to see it that way. The dealer tells the truth on that one. But if the wife has a big say so I guess a blue tractor is better than no tractor. NOT--go orange and they last I've proven that.

Bet you will never guess what color of L4310 I'm getting!!!
Gordon

/ Took the Wife out today... #9  
Now your cooking with bottled gas! I guess thats the best of both worlds. But I would go for the L first then the blue for the MRS.
Gordon

/ Took the Wife out today...
L series 1st!!! I WISH...But even if the wife would stand for it the budget wont...Besides it leaves me one more really good reason look forward to getting older...Besides getting wiser(YEAH RIGHT/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif...)

Lil' Paul