Too Many Photo Attachments?

/ Too Many Photo Attachments? #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
I can't attach photos any longer, and wonder if I have attached too many photos to too many messages over the years - and if so, what can be done about it.
rScotty

/ Too Many Photo Attachments? #2  
I'm of no help, but are you getting any sort of error message when you try to post?

Steve

/ Too Many Photo Attachments? #3  
Every once and a while I can't post pictures. I get an error message - " you do not have the authority to conduct this activity - log in and try again". This starts for no know reason - will last a week or so - goes away(I can post pics) for no know reason. I don't post that many pictures.

/ Too Many Photo Attachments? #4  
Every once and a while I can't post pictures. I get an error message - " you do not have the authority to conduct this activity - log in and try again". This starts for no know reason - will last a week or so - goes away(I can post pics) for no know reason. I don't post that many pictures.
I can not post videos
Can that be a setting on my phone ?

/ Too Many Photo Attachments? #5  
I sure don't know.......I'm on an iMac with their latest operating system. From what little I DO KNOW - with this new technology - it could be darn near anything.

/ Too Many Photo Attachments? #6  
Pictures - There is no limit on how many pictures you can post. oosik, your issue sounds like your browser is not staying logged in.
Videos - DLTTrekkers as far as I know, you cannot upload a video to here, you have to upload it somewhere else (such as Youtube) and then link it here.

Aaron Z

Last edited:
   / Too Many Photo Attachments? #7  
Not bad - not bad at all. Thank you Aaron. A man with an answer that I can actually understand. That's probably why I've not had this problem since I got my new iMac.

/ Too Many Photo Attachments?
I'm of no help, but are you getting any sort of error message when you try to post?

Steve

I'll be brief this time. TBN keeps crashing. Tried rebooting, no joy. Instead of photo, all seems right but I get a questionmark where the photo should be. The file name is correct. Will try posting a screen shot.
rScotty

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 4.59.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 4.59.42 PM.png
    491 KB · Views: 54
   / Too Many Photo Attachments?
I'll be brief this time. TBN keeps crashing. Tried rebooting, no joy. Instead of photo, all seems right but I get a questionmark where the photo should be. The file name is correct. Will try posting a screen shot.
rScotty

Well, that's crazy.... now it works. I wonder how to edit those two question marks out of my photo manager - or if that would even help.