Tomorrow will be a 3-bra day!

/ Tomorrow will be a 3-bra day! #31  
I've lived north and south, desert and in humid climes. For comfort, I prefer the desert. 85 degrees with 85% humidity is miserable. The solution appears to be being retired. I just stay inside my 73 degree house when it is too hot. Temp wise, I prefer the cold, but I don't have to shovel heat.

/ Tomorrow will be a 3-bra day! #32  
I've lived north and south, desert and in humid climes. For comfort, I prefer the desert. 85 degrees with 85% humidity is miserable. The solution appears to be being retired. I just stay inside my 73 degree house when it is too hot. Temp wise, I prefer the cold, but I don't have to shovel heat.
In our opinion, life is to short to stay inside if it is hot or cold, I get bored doing nothing, we still get outside and have fun

/ Tomorrow will be a 3-bra day! #33  
In our opinion, life is to short to stay inside if it is hot or cold, I get bored doing nothing, we still get outside and have fun
Bored? We have plenty to do indoors. I can work on my honey-do list or my do-honey list. For us, life is too short to coat ourselves in bug spray and sun screen so we can sweat buckets and risk sun stroke. That's why God made morning and seasons. For those of us who lived significant time up north, it is never too cold in most of Texas to stay inside unless we want to.

/ Tomorrow will be a 3-bra day! #34  
Bored? We have plenty to do indoors. I can work on my honey-do list or my do-honey list. For us, life is too short to coat ourselves in bug spray and sun screen so we can sweat buckets and risk sun stroke. That's why God made morning and seasons. For those of us who lived significant time up north, it is never too cold in most of Texas to stay inside unless we want to.
Ok. I don’t use bug spray or Sun screen, never have. I guess I get lucky, we have rode motorcycles for 40 years and ATVs and I never really burn. I just get tan.

Last edited:
   / Tomorrow will be a 3-bra day! #35  
Today - 7/7/23 - has turned out to be our hottest day so far this year. 92F Our saving grace - relative humidity = 10%. Last year - one day it hit 104F......relative humidity that day....... 2%.

The sky is starting to clobber up. Hopefully some rain. And - hopefully, without any lightning. Lord knows - we have already had our share of wildfires.