Todays high tech tractors, can we keep up

/ Todays high tech tractors, can we keep up #2  
This a reply to someone in the John Deere Forum? Or just some phishing or spam happening?

/ Todays high tech tractors, can we keep up #3  
This a reply to someone in the John Deere Forum? Or just some phishing or spam happening?

How could it be a reply when it's post #1 in the thread? I thought it was an interesting video. If the dealers are allowed to deny an owner access to the diagnostics they have a monopoly on the maintenance. While the equipment being discussed is out of my league, as a guy who does all his own maintenance I support the folks that want fair access to maintain their equipment.

/ Todays high tech tractors, can we keep up #4  
How could it be a reply when it's post #1 in the thread? I thought it was an interesting video. If the dealers are allowed to deny an owner access to the diagnostics they have a monopoly on the maintenance. While the equipment being discussed is out of my league, as a guy who does all his own maintenance I support the folks that want fair access to maintain their equipment.

Judging by the timing of your Join Date, you (fortunately?) missed almost 2 years worth of threads bashing JD for not allowing owners - of big, high tech, Ag tractors/implements (unless they bought the technology and took the tech courses) - to have access to the computer codes. It didn't matter that all of the rest of the big Ag tractor manufacturers were doing the same... JD is the only US based manufacturer, therefore the only one that the US lawsuits could go after.

It's been over 6 months, and it's the N.A. Winter, since the "pot was last stirred". That's what beenthere is going on about.

The bottom line is that you can still maintain your own tractor.

/ Todays high tech tractors, can we keep up

Are you off your lug nut? This is a real issues in farm land. spam, good grief.

/ Todays high tech tractors, can we keep up
("The bottom line is that you can still maintain your own tractor.")<<<<<<<<<<<If that was a book report on that video, I'd give you an F. Bottom line from that video is that todays farmers have use hack software from Europe and improvise to get codes of their equipment against John Deere's say so and or ok just to fix the tractor. No law suit, just trying to change laws through local government legislation.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2018 TAKEUCHI TL10V2-CR RUBBER TRACKED SKID STEER SN:410001737 powered by diesel engine, equipped (A34907)
2018 TAKEUCHI...
90014 (A33249)
90014 (A33249)
4822 HX15 JOHN DEERE BAT WING MOWER W/540 PTO (A34733)
4822 HX15 JOHN...
Model Year: 2013Make: RAMModel: 5500 (A33249)
Model Year...
4939 3755XL SEED RUNNER UNVERFERTH G/N SEED TENDER W/390 GX HONDA GAS ENGINE SCALES AND WIRELESS ... (A34733)
4939 3755XL SEED...
FEDDERS PORTABLE A/C (A34808)
FEDDERS PORTABLE...