TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,761  
I just qualified to be an instructor for 4H Shooting Sports.
Time to get some kids interested.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,762  
IMG_6330.jpeg
IMG_6269.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
This ammo works great in this pistol (if you are having hang ups and looking for ammo that works)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,763  
I need a better IWB holster for my EDC at the kids school. Any suggestions?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,765  
I also sighted in my .375 H&H with it's new Leupold VX6HD 1-6 x 24 firedot scope. Wow!! I'm very impressed with that scope! I hope it holds up well, it has an eland bull hunt in its future.

20 Rounds off a bench, wearing just a t-shirt will get your attention. Especially if you let it get off your shoulder.:D
View attachment 860125
Oh, that looks like a range day with my mouser and/or mosin.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,766  
Personally, I keep going back to carrying in a Sticky holster, 12:30-1:00 aiwb, cross draw (I'm a lefty)....with my pigsticker riding along in my left front pocket.

PXL_20240402_154350901.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,767  
I like my "we the people " IWB for my sig. Also use their belly band for if I'm wearing lighter clothes

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,768  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,769  
Hard to beat Kramer
It's not a huge deal, but most holsters and leather products wear at the stitching. With a traditional cowhide holster, the stitching gets slightly recessed as it's pulled taught. This provides some protection of the threads and also makes for a smoother holster, especially if IWB and contacting skin. With horsehide, the stitching remains "proud" and subject to abrasion.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,770  
I prefer #4 buck, 27 .22 balls in each 2 3/4" round sitting in the 870, with the last couple being slugs.
I prefer #4 buck, 27 .22 balls in each 2 3/4" round sitting of Mossberg 500, with the last couple 00 & being slugs.
Plus 10 rounds on good cards outside of Mossberg 500 fitted with sights and weapon light.
So not blast your eardrums out, also along side the scattergun, an AR15 with CMMG .22LR conversion kit, giving the option for pest control, and a less lethal option, although I could place 4 out of 5 rounds in a baddies central nervous system at 35 to 40 yards off hand real fast with the red dot. I'm much more confident & accurate with a .22 rifle than a pistol.
Hope I never need them!