TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,501  
Went through my brother's guns today. I snagged a colt M4 but dedicated 22lr. Things like brand new way in the back of the safe.

Also grabbed a brand new Winchester 9422 lever gun.

Also about 1000 rounds of 5.56

Sis in law wouldn't take anything for them.

View attachment 850151

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,502  
So guys, any of youz put a red dot on your carry pistol? I never really thought it useful beyond target shooting, but it seems it's all the rage now, at least per youtube.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,503  
The 12 round mag for the P365 has a wobbly base sleeve/pad, it's so annoying! The thing moves around, and actually pinches the pinky finger when firing...it's a fairly common complaint about this magazine.

There's an aftermarket fix for it, but I went looking online for somebody doing a dyi mod, found a simple fix from feller on Sig's forum. Such an easy thing to do, but totally works, no more wobble yey!

View attachment 850149 View attachment 850148 View attachment 850147
If it’s stupid but it works, it ain’t stupid.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,505  
So guys, any of youz put a red dot on your carry pistol? I never really thought it useful beyond target shooting, but it seems it's all the rage now, at least per youtube.
I would not trust it with my life. I’ve got several and carried one for a year. There are lots of failure modes, some of which prevent you from using your “backup” sights. They also take extra maintenance. Just a bad idea for EDC to me.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,507  
I would not trust it with my life. I’ve got several and carried one for a year. There are lots of failure modes, some of which prevent you from using your “backup” sights. They also take extra maintenance. Just a bad idea for EDC to me.
The ones I saw you could co-witness with your iron sights. But I'm just pondering the usefullness of a red dot in a ccw, at expense of added bulk.

<7 yards unloading at center mass, I dunno. They do look cool though.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,508  
The ones I saw you could co-witness with your iron sights. But I'm just pondering the usefullness of a red dot in a ccw, at expense of added bulk.

<7 yards unloading at center mass, I dunno. They do look cool though.
What happens when they fog up because you want from AC to outside or vis versa?
IMG_1239.jpeg
IMG_1240.jpeg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,509  
Have them on 2 of my 3.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,510  
My neighbor is a firearms instructor for police. He told me they were all going to infrared sights. All personnel are be being retrained.
Personally I'm not a fan. Like somebody said - not as applicable for personal defense shootings. And less bulk.