TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,491  
Doesn’t matter to me. I don’t think you and I will likely agree on this topic, but I’d like to think we are still, and will remain, allies on the subject.
Absolutely. We're on the same side of the fight, but there can be different tactics and ideas.;)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,492  
It would be nice if we were all on the same side but just like anything, we are divided.

Take the AR crowd. I love my little evil black rifles. I'll be buying and building them til I die but some gun owners who are not into them believe they should be banned or restricted.....cuz they aren't into them.

Your either pro 2A or not.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,493  
It would be nice if we were all on the same side but just like anything, we are divided.

Take the AR crowd. I love my little evil black rifles. I'll be buying and building them til I die but some gun owners who are not into them believe they should be banned or restricted.....cuz they aren't into them.

Your either pro 2A or not.
No AKs???? This is why we can’t get along.

😅

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,494  
Suppressor is another one that has split opinions, yet they are legal (encouraged even) in the EU but evil in the US. Not like they make things silent just reduce the volume for your neighbors.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,495  
Suppressor is another one that has split opinions, yet they are legal (encouraged even) in the EU but evil in the US. Not like they make things silent just reduce the volume for your neighbors.
I would Love to see them become much more main stream. They make the shooting experience much more enjoyable.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,496  
If I was king for the day; I would deregulated all suppressors, SBRs, all rim fires, and any semiautomatic firearm design 100 years old (yes, I am well aware if what that includes); and have them no longer classified as a firearm. Let's say you could get a 8" blow back SMG in 22LR... that would be a lot of fun, but we aren't talking about gangs have shootouts with them.... I mean complete deregulated, no background, no issue with felons, just whatever.

Yes, I mean mail order your FUDD 1911 and have it shipped from Amazon. why not; I don't have an issue with belt feed 22lr maxim being mail ordered.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,497  
Please don't take this as politics; it's a questions; whats the story now on 18/19/20 y/o now with pistols? I heard it was ruled as not legal to restrict them to 21+; but did it actually change, or a judge just said it wasn't right, but didn't change anything?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,498  
Please don't take this as politics; it's a questions; whats the story now on 18/19/20 y/o now with pistols? I heard it was ruled as not legal to restrict them to 21+; but did it actually change, or a judge just said it wasn't right, but didn't change anything?
Federal law: Under 21 can't buy from a dealer, but has other legal ways to get one, subject to state laws.

Bruce

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,499  
The 12 round mag for the P365 has a wobbly base sleeve/pad, it's so annoying! The thing moves around, and actually pinches the pinky finger when firing...it's a fairly common complaint about this magazine.

There's an aftermarket fix for it, but I went looking online for somebody doing a dyi mod, found a simple fix from feller on Sig's forum. Such an easy thing to do, but totally works, no more wobble yey!

PXL_20240203_174449906.jpg PXL_20240203_174647972.MP.jpg PXL_20240203_175509507.jpg