TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,461  
Not my hand. And I don’t even have uncles that like guns as much as I do.
1706304641028.png

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,462  
Then you decide to sell the three cheap ones and get the nice one only to miss the three cheap ones for the rest of your life!
I get that one. The most used guns around here are a Savage MKII in 22LR that was given to me, a Rossi Gallery 22LR Pump I traded an old 20GA for and my wife uses her Heritage 22LR wheel gun a lot. That rossi pump is all plastic and super light but for some reason a just fun to use use it lot for dropping rabbits and birds (domestics) for dinner. The Savage is my squirrel and varmint gun and seldom fails to complete the job.
My wife also loves her 28ga New England single that was given to us many years ago.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,466  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,468  
My most used gun is a Henry H0001 Lever 22LR, followed by a TC Compass 223 bolt gun, and more lately, a Yildiz 410 single shot.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,469  
My Savage lives on the ATV most of the time, unless something bigger is in season. Sometimes even if there is one of the Marlin 336 in the other slot.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,470  
Went to my sister in law today. She was frustrated cuz she couldn't find the right key to get into brothers safe.

Didn't know what safe he had and luckily just a cheap stack on. Found the key.

She said I could take whatever but not today. He's got a nice walnut blued Henry 22lr along with a colt AR in 22lr. Various shotguns and a 350legend ruger. Some in cases I didn't open.

I did grab his new ten point turbo s1 crossbow. I will use the hell out of it for early deer