TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,451  
I guess I should say, I not beating on FWC, they are trying to maximize opportunity, good kills, and safety. I dont want a guy shooting a 300WM at squirrels in a tree, while I'm 500 yards down range. All this in a state with 27M people, and relatively limited 'public land'. It's just that you have to quadruple read each rule set, and still sometimes email them, and wait weeks for a response.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,452  
Nice, I have a CZ452 Military Trainer in 22LR, most accurate 22 I've got.
Thanks. All my CZ's are 452's except that 457 American and although 452's have been my favorite .22's I'm not sure this 457 might not give them a run for the money? I'm very impressed with the build and finish of it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,453  
I have and have had several CZ's since I first found out about them and I agree the fit and finish are nice but as for accuracy the Savage's I have and have owned have been more accurate than the CZ's every time. I'm talking .17's and 22's only I have not owned a center fire CZ. The Savage's just are not as refined finish wise, not even close.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,454  
I've been intrested in CZs for a few years, but I think the only one I've Ever seen on a shelf was a Skorpion 9mm. I had in the past really wanted a 7.39x39 or 6.5 Grendel in a CZ Mauser mini-action, but they moved to some weird modern looking new model rifle. One of the things that got me interested in them, was the classic looking rifle, with a MSR cartridge

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,458  
I swung by Academy to look at 22WMR rifles today. They had a Rossi Rb22, and an assortment of 22lr and 17hmrs. Was standing there is a $150 gift card, and about $200 cash, and considered; I could buy this Rossi that isn't really 100% what I want, and pick up a clearance pair of Muck boots... Talked my self out of it; if I buy that $190-220 Rossi, with is cheesy BB gun stock; in gonna regret it in a few months. Just wait till I find what I want.