TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,711  
I remember some green ones, but dang if I recall which ones. There are also red ones. Not uncommon, very much doubt they are corroded.

Dunno if I have any Win large rifle magnum primers on the shelf, I'll have to go look...

EDITED TO ADD--

Yes, they are normal. I have some on the shelf, they are the same green coloring as your picture.

Use and enjoy.
Guess I'll buy my buddy dinner...😬

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,712  
Due to the limitations of this forum, I found that I cannot post videos here unless they are uploaded to some social media platform first, like Youtube or Tiktok. Not really wanting to get a potential strike against my youtube account (again) I decided to make a video specfically for this thread, uploaded it to TikTok, and share it here. That video kinda took off, so I decided to keep making them... Apparently, I went 'viral' 🤯

Check out my reloading series on tiktok.

(yes, my user name on tiktok is evil one. No judging, its an old call sign, just like Avenger.)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,713  
Due to the limitations of this forum, I found that I cannot post videos here unless they are uploaded to some social media platform first, like Youtube or Tiktok. Not really wanting to get a potential strike against my youtube account (again) I decided to make a video specfically for this thread, uploaded it to TikTok, and share it here. That video kinda took off, so I decided to keep making them... Apparently, I went 'viral' 🤯

Check out my reloading series on tiktok.

(yes, my user name on tiktok is evil one. No judging, its an old call sign, just like Avenger.)
Yeah, I dont do Tic Toc.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,718  
So not exactly a "gun" thing but I added solar power to my shooting tower yesterday... :)

IMG_9251.JPG

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,720  
Does it use a battery backup or dump into the grid that you probably already have hooked up, lol?
David from jax
Grid, really?? good one! I has one battery right now but will add to that. It'll run a little 12v fridge I have, a couple lights, a cieling fan, charge cell phones and stuff like that... And it'll recharge the battery I have for my clay pigeon thrower.. lots of little things.