TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,341  
AllByte', .. if your son isn't getting big $$ for such nice work, .. I gotta wonder why. :drool:

btw, it's nice to see you guys makin' the caliber look good, .. so nice that I kind of wonder which one it is. :)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,342  
AllByte', .. if your son isn't getting big $$ for such nice work, .. I gotta wonder why. :drool:

btw, it's nice to see you guys makin' the caliber look good, .. so nice that I kind of wonder which one it is. :)
Thanks for the complement. He just likes doing it and has painted several. Not sure he would even paint one for payment. I think they look even better once they get a bit of wear and tear on them.

That one is a 308. I've been going to build a 6.5 CM but the 308 shoots so good I just have not done it. I sent one of my AR15's home with him today to paint. Going to do pretty much the same design on it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,343  
And another one off to the "sausage factory"... YUM!!

If you look closely at the pic, the little ruffled fur, dead center in the neck, is the entrance wound..

She started to trot off into the woods, I gave a whistle, she stopped and put her head up to see what it was and down she went, right in her tracks..

IMG_1916.JPG

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,345  
Yeah i know not a gun but crossbow . Ordered this https://www.amazon.com/Morrell-Doub...G5N2MVM3E8Z&psc=1&refRID=73GQWFW5GG5N2MVM3E8Z to site in my crossbows works great ! Took today 9 20 inch crossbow bolts to get refletched at a local Archery shop store , they charge 4 bucks a bolt to refletched didnt want to hassle with it doing it myself . Wonder what others pay in there region ? Or you re do yourselves ?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,346  
Yeah i know not a gun but crossbow . Ordered this https://www.amazon.com/Morrell-Doub...G5N2MVM3E8Z&psc=1&refRID=73GQWFW5GG5N2MVM3E8Z to site in my crossbows works great ! Took today 9 20 inch crossbow bolts to get refletched at a local Archery shop store , they charge 4 bucks a bolt to refletched didnt want to hassle with it doing it myself . Wonder what others pay in there region ? Or you re do yourselves ?

So what ever happened to the big round archery targets on stands?? I do not like those square ones, and yes I have one of those square ones.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#4,347  
So what ever happened to the big round archery targets on stands?? I do not like those square ones, and yes I have one of those square ones.
They are out there but you will probably need to buy online. Haven't seen them in our local sporting goods stores around here anyways. I googled round archery targets and found a few.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,348  
They are out there but you will probably need to buy online. Haven't seen them in our local sporting goods stores around here anyways. I googled round archery targets and found a few.

And they are PROUD of them!!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,349  

Yeah there still around , I like the square one I ordered and Morrell
has replaceable bags to put over the higher end models in round or square designs . Btw i set a small concrete paver at 10/20/30 yards on a shooting stick to zero in scope . Works great at least for me . I shoot Excaliburs but I think my second choice would be Ten Point one of those inverted 6 1/2 " wide models I see now . Some of these bows and crossbows nowadays getting pricier than most handguns and rifles .

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,350  
My boy dropped his first buck @ 215yrds,that 6.5 Grendel getting it done. You can tell he has confidence with his shot placement with this rifle,not worried one bit about pulling trigger and the recoil. Both deer he has shot dropped in its tracks,talking done. I was skeptical at first,didn’t hardly know anything about a 6.5 Grendel,was like I’m going to have track his deer and all but now would 100% recommend if anyone was looking. Figured would just give update and a honest opinion how things been going with purchase.
77BFA142-D115-4752-BF56-3D1729F828FF.jpeg