TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
#1,661  
Completed my first pancake holster. Pretty happy with it save for the belt slots being a little bit out of shape. Learned my lesson and bought a slot punch for next time.
View attachment 516906
I'm impressed. I have worked with woods, metals, various plastics, but never leather! Might have learn the process. One thing for sure is you must have a heavy duty sewing machine, eh?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,662  
I'm impressed. I have worked with woods, metals, various plastics, but never leather! Might have learn the process. One thing for sure is you must have a heavy duty sewing machine, eh?
It's stitched completely by hand. Trace the line, gouge the surface, punch holes, and then stitch manually with a sewing awl. That's the most time consuming part.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,663  
I caught it at the right time. 700 bucks for a left over. Super smooth trigger, and feels awesome in the hand. I won't touch anything else Kimber, but they knocked these out of the park...

That's good to know. I've owned a couple of 1911's by Kimber and that was my thought as well (as far as not touching anything).

Don't get me wrong, good shooting .45, just overall a pain dealing with compared to everything else I owned.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,664  
That's good to know. I've owned a couple of 1911's by Kimber and that was my thought as well (as far as not touching anything).

Don't get me wrong, good shooting .45, just overall a pain dealing with compared to everything else I owned.
I have a Sig P320 in 45acp. I'll never take a glance at a 1911 again...marvelous gun

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,666  
I'm old school. First handgun was a 220 in the late 80's. You have a 220/226/228 and a 229. I don't recognize any of the other Sig models and the're to hard to keep track of:laughing:
I'm normally a revolver guy, but theres nothing not to love about this. My next Sig will probably be a 229

1501677737688.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,668  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,669  
ATF ran my credit card for my Class II SOT on Friday. I am waiting impatiently for it to arrive in the mail

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,670  
You guys with your rattle can autoloaders are pretty entertaining. Here's an American Arms Virginian Dragoon in 44 Magnum, manufactured in 1986. $250 at a gun show for a stainless single action revolver in excellent condition. 8.5" barrel, adjustable sights, an excellent hunting handgun. This is the Yorktown commemorative model, and has some trigger/hammer refinements that were never even published in the documents.

I think most people walked past it without realizing what it was. When I picked it up and popped the cylinder to check the bore, the guy's eyes lighted up. At least I knew what I was looking at.

IMG_0619.JPG