To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #1  

The Fred

Veteran Member
Tractor
Boost it and Lose!
Been looking to replace an old Cub Cadet 7260 4WD 26hp gear tractor that I love dearly. Mostly mowing and rolling my driveway, 6 foot tiller, 6 foot rear mount mower and a 6 foot box blade, some wood chipping with a Woodmaxx 8 inch chipper.

I like the light weight 2600 lbs. without FEL and I mow a lot on side hills that reach 18 degrees incline. My old Cub tractor starts well in the cold and just sips fuel.

I'm intrigued by the Kioti CK2610 gear drive and seems like the price point at around 16 grand with a loader is about 3k less than the comparable Kubota.

I have a larger L3940 for bigger duties so this one wouldn't see much heavy stuff, I'm actually tempted to sell it off if I can get by with this little machine.

What I really like is no emissions on the engine, no DPFor EGR.

Does anyone have one yet? Downsides to owning a Kioti? Would you buy another? Don't want to start a brand war over it.

Are all 26hp and under machines non Tier 4? I guess I never paid attention. This Kioti looks like a good turbo candidate :licking:

Thanks, Fred

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #2  
Does anyone have one yet? Downsides to owning a Kioti? Would you buy another? Don't want to start a brand war over it.
I've been real happy with my 2001 Kioti DK 35. I would buy it again.
No downside to owning a Kioti that I have run into.
I'm not familiar with the CK 2610, so I can't help you there.

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #3  
I have owned many tractors over the years Kioti's are a great machine, would highly recommend them..

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #4  
Are all 26hp and under machines non Tier 4? I guess I never paid attention.

Machines under 26HP have been Tier 4 compliant since 2008.

Machines over 26HP and under 75HP have been Tier 4 Interim from 2008-2014 or so.

Tier 4 "final" has only affected machines over 26HP since 2014, which is when DPF and other emissions crap came into play. It's also why you have seen a bunch of new models de-rated down under the 26HP limit, so they can be compliant without the emissions crap.

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610
Looks like I'm pulling the trigger on this thing.

Wish me luck!

I still hate my {other} tractor, Fred

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #6  
Looks like I'm pulling the trigger on this thing.

Wish me luck!

I still hate my {other} tractor, Fred

Can't wait till Turbo Time! Lots of Luck Fred. I have had good luck with mine.

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #7  
Let us know what you think of it, as a new model, not too many guys on here have them. I really like my DK35se.

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #8  
So far, only 90 hours on mine, I am happy with my CK2610. It is gear driven and I'm happy with that, for loader work HST would be easier, but I don't like the idea of keeping it reved up all the time. So I will just use my left hand to change gears and range and live with the saved hours on the meter and the saved fuel cost.

You will be happy with it, just keep in mind it has it's limits. I have pushed mine a few times to it's limit, but I was surprised at how far I had to go to get there.

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610
I beat my stuff but I have a mini-xcavator and a larger tractor and crawler so if I need more umph I usually grab a bigger toy.

I was impressed by all of the room under the hood on top of the engine for you know what.

Also need to swap out the oil for SUDT2 so I can share implements, I wonder if that will be an issue?

I found out with my last tractor purchase that I am not a hydro guy so getting the stick machine.

Thanks, Fred

/ To Buy Or Not To Buy Kioti CK2610 #10  
Cool. Go for it Fred. Turbo that thing.... And get rid of the other machine while you're at it...then you won't hate anything anymore :thumbsup: