To add a FEL or not

/ To add a FEL or not #1  

brokeasajoke

Silver Member
Tractor
320dtc
So the tractor is a Farmtrac 320dtc Korean built. It does not have a FEL on it. For a couple years now I've searched for a factory fel off of another 320/270 and had about zero luck. I honestly don't have any idea where to start about find one that will work. Seen the ta111 Westendorf but not really even sure about that. Seen another called Quickie and another koyker maybe? Honestly not even sure the cost of such endeavor. Should I just sell and purchase a similar size tractor with a FEL or continue the search? Any thoughts or ideas appreciated.

/ To add a FEL or not #2  
Probably less frustrating to sell it and get something else.
Tractordata says that's made by LS. I wonder if it's a close match for any LS models? If so, you may be able to expand your search.

/ To add a FEL or not
Montana is a copy of it as well factory was like a 5040 or 5045 loader maybe.

/ To add a FEL or not #4  
Budget $5K to add a loader. See how much you can sell your machine for. Do the math.

/ To add a FEL or not #5  
IMO I would sell it and get a tractor with one. Or get a tractor brand that is more common, and you can easily get one that fits. Once you have a loader you will wonder how you lived without one.

Dave

/ To add a FEL or not #7  
for what it is worth, your tractor is 4wheel drive, shuttle shift, has power steering and is designed to accept a FEL, the only issue i see is that the pump flow may be a little light depending on if the steering flow is combined into the 6.2 gpm stat.
if you are happy with the tractor otherwise i would say go for it.

/ To add a FEL or not #8  
If you purchase at reasonable price if I I would do so.

/ To add a FEL or not
Thanks for replies. Tractor has just over 300hrs on it now. It did have a bad clutch like several have had so it's got a pretty fresh clutch too