TnT Deere -pics?

/ TnT Deere -pics? #1  

beenthere

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD_4x2_Gator, JD_4300, JD_425, JD_455 AWS, added JD_455, JD_110, JD_X485(sold)
Anyone able to post some pics of the Deere TnT (top and tilt) package?

I would like to be able to see how the package looks, as am considering such on a 3X20 series.

Appreciate any pics, and suspect TnT on a 4X00 or 4X10 series would be similar. Anyone acknowledge that is true?

Thanks

/ TnT Deere -pics? #2  
I will be happy to take some pics this Sunday if I get home in time from a horse show. It might be dark by then so I may not be able to get to it until the first part of next week.

Is there anything in particular you want me to take a shot of?

Mark

/ TnT Deere -pics?
Whenever will be great.
Just a general shot of the fit of the TnT hoses and cylinders. Hope a pic will show how it all fits together.
Thanks for the help.
Enjoy the show. Are you showing?
beenthere

/ TnT Deere -pics? #4  
Happy to help. I will take a number of pics from various angles.

I am headed south to pick up a new trailer, pick up a horse to bring back and to a local show just to school my good horse. Keeping my fingers crossed that the transport horse does not kick the heck out of our new trailer. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mark

/ TnT Deere -pics?
Mark
Did you get a chance to take some pics of the TnT on your Deere? Know you are probably plenty busy.
Just a comment on how 'neat' you think the package is on your 4510 would be a help too.
I expect the rear area of the 3520 would be similar in proportions to your 4510.

/ TnT Deere -pics? #6  
I'd like to see it too. Thinking though that the double piloted check valve setup is the route to go. Not sure how practical it will be to add to the JD kit. I definitely like the cleaqn look of a welded cylinder vs a tierod unit.

/ TnT Deere -pics? #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thinking though that the double piloted check valve setup is the route to go. Not sure how practical it will be to add to the JD kit. )</font>

The check valves are available separately but the ones available here in the USA are bulky size wise and are rather expensive at over $50. Plus you have to plumb them in. It's cheaper in the long run to buy cylinders with the check valve already integrated. CCM has the best bang for the buck for top link and tilt link cylinders. They have many satisfied TBN customers.

Attached is a pic of my CCM top link cylinder.

Attachments

• 628123-Img_0070a.jpg
    628123-Img_0070a.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 330
   / TnT Deere -pics? #8  
Thanks! Guess I'll have to give them a call. I PM'd w/o response quite a bit ago...

/ TnT Deere -pics? #9  
A week or so ago, CCM was out of everything...cylinders and SCV's. Shipment from Europe was expected within a few weeks.