TN75DA slow hydraulic

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic #1  

threeman

Silver Member
Anyone have slow hydraulics on there TN tractors? My loader is just slow. Used a 4320Jd this past weekend (compact) it was twice as fast as my NH. Also have one cylinder out running the other on the loader. Been that way since new now with 130hrs and cannot get the dealer to find anything wrong. Sure makes it a pain in the ***** to hook something else up on the quick attach.

Honestly considering trading on JD5425 or Kubota 8540. Thoughts?

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic #2  
What rpms are you running your TN at? If you run them low the loader will be slow. What I do is use the foot pedal to rev my TN up while loading the bucket then let off while moving to dump the load.

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic
Yeah thats what I do robert. I had another Tn75 without the cab before this tractor with same amount of hours and loader. It was definately faster. I know that guy who has it now its still faster with another 100hrs on it. Couldnt believe this weekend that the 4320 compact had better loader.

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic #4  
threeman said:
Anyone have slow hydraulics on there TN tractors? My loader is just slow. Used a 4320Jd this past weekend (compact) it was twice as fast as my NH. Also have one cylinder out running the other on the loader. Been that way since new now with 130hrs and cannot get the dealer to find anything wrong. Sure makes it a pain in the ***** to hook something else up on the quick attach.

Honestly considering trading on JD5425 or Kubota 8540. Thoughts?

What model loader do you have? Has the dealer performed a flow test on the pump and loader control valve? Saying a compact tractor loader is "better" than a utility tractor loader based on speed only is a unique perspective, to say the least. If a 4320 sized tractor meets your needs, why trade for a TN sized tractor?

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic
Rick, I have a TN75 the loader seems slow even with engine at 2krpm. One cylinder outruns the other when changing attachments.

The 4320 i used had faster loader response. It was a friends not mine and I do need a bigger tractor than the 4320 so that is why i have a tn75. If i did trade it would be for a kubota 8540/9540 or JD5425/5525. I am not 100% satisfied with the NH that I have had. Some things just not as user friendly as others to me.

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic #6  
Hmm.. 1 cyl faster.. I think i'd check to see if that slow cyl wasn't bypassing. if it is. there goes some of your flow right there.. etc.

soundguy

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic #7  
threeman said:
Anyone have slow hydraulics on there TN tractors? My loader is just slow. Used a 4320Jd this past weekend (compact) it was twice as fast as my NH. Thoughts?

Hmm, did they use the same brand FEL?
Bob

/ TN75DA slow hydraulic #8  
Did the dealer do a flow test, etc? Do you notice if the hydraulics speed up after you've been working for a while? I've noticed that my hydraulics seem a bit slow at first, and especially at low engine speed. Recently I swapped the hydraulic fluid out for Kubota Super UDT and it really made a giant difference in the speed of the hydraulics when everything is cold. Keep in mind that these loaders have really big pistons in them - it takes a lot of fluid to move them.