Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #21  
My problem with (palletforks.com) Titan was about 8 months ago.

I ordered the "on-sale" pallet forks. The forks showed up in 3 or 4 days but the backing plate was MIA. No tracking and they initially said it was lost in shipping and file a claim. Called the next day and they said it was on backorder. Then gave a new shipping date. They changed the new shipping date 3 times in the following 10 days or so. I canceled the backing plate, and it took a week or so, and multiple calls to get the money credited back to my card. I ended up buying one at Ag-Supply in Valdosta.

Sending partial orders, lost orders and filing claims appears to be their business practice.

I'll never deal with them again.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #22  
I ordered my Titan land plane from Amazon to avoid this crap. What a bunch of nonsense.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #23  
My problem with (palletforks.com) Titan was about 8 months ago.

I ordered the "on-sale" pallet forks. The forks showed up in 3 or 4 days but the backing plate was MIA. No tracking and they initially said it was lost in shipping and file a claim. Called the next day and they said it was on backorder. Then gave a new shipping date. They changed the new shipping date 3 times in the following 10 days or so. I canceled the backing plate, and it took a week or so, and multiple calls to get the money credited back to my card. I ended up buying one at Ag-Supply in Valdosta.

Sending partial orders, lost orders and filing claims appears to be their business practice.

I'll never deal with them again.
When I was pallet fork shopping, reading reviews on Titan's had more than a few people reporting partial shipments w/o explanation, damaged items received, hard to get refunds, etc.

I will say I orders an ssqa plate from them before w/o any problems.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #24  
Seems to be a lot of shady sales tactics going on lately. Have bought from Titan and EA several attachments without a problem. Recently bought a tree puller from EA on holiday sale. Had to pay 100% immediately. Then told I made a mistake a day later when I called to confirm shipping date and needed to pay $300 more. Shipping 4 months out. I used their website and couldn’t change their pricing but was somehow my fault and they are upset and inconvenienced. Canceled order.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much
same when I bought from Homestead Implements a while back, payment 100% immediately then ship 2 months later. It felt less risky and dirty when you used to pay when the product shipped.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #26  
I guess whatever the market will bear. I personally will not prepay for a product (non custom) in advance of manufacture. One week shipping date, fine... 4 months, no.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #27  
same when I bought from Homestead Implements a while back, payment 100% immediately then ship 2 months later. It felt less risky and dirty when you used to pay when the product shipped.
But then what is "shipped"??
I've dealt with several companies that "don't bill until shipped" but define "shipped" as when they cut the shipment papers to FedEx or UPS etc.
So you check on the sellers website it indicates "shipped" (hence you are billed) within the day after you order the item. Then you check on the shippers website and they say they are waiting for the goods.
I've had that take almost a week.
It lets some companies claim things like "all orders ship within 2 days".

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #28  
I've dealt with several companies that "don't bill until shipped" but define "shipped" as when they cut the shipment papers to FedEx or UPS etc.
So you check on the sellers website it indicates "shipped" (hence you are billed) within the day after you order the item. Then you check on the shippers website and they say they are waiting for the goods.
I've had that take almost a week.
It lets some companies claim things like "all orders ship within 2 days".

That is on steroids with anything alibaba.
Ordered a motorcycle tire wheel adapter for my balancer guaranteed 12 day delivery.

Paid 15 bucks in shipping for less than a lb. Seller shows shipped but no tracking is available. Finally shows up 32 days from when they were paid.
Alibaba warrantee is a one dollar "coupon".........................!

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #29  
A nameless advertiser on this site wants 100% payment up front and I never do that with anything so I don't do business with them as I'm not funding their operation. I have no issue with 50% down on an expensive item and balance upon shipping conformation, but pay in full up front. no way, ain't gonna happen here. If I ran my hay business like that, I'd be outta business.

I can order most everything through my Kubota dealer with nothing up front and it's usually delivered by them or common carrier and then they present me with a due bill.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much
Yup, just like airplanes pushing back to have an "on time departure" statistic and then sitting on the tarmac for 2 hours!