Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much
wow..
The 15% Benefits & Equity Charge is not a gratuity.”

They want another 18%+ for that, so an additional ~35% to the bill

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #16  
Lol so this thread became that?!! :eek: Well since you axe, I didn't even see that charge until after I got home and double-checked the receipt. Probably a good thing, because at the time we were out with our good friends, but they are total woketards. If I saw that charge then, I'd purposely short the waiter on his tip, and then tell him to get the rest from the equity fee...and then my communist buddy would make a show of covering my short tip, all virtue signalingly and stuff, and then I'd probably hurt his feelings. So, all that would be bad.

Hence instead, I wrote a yelp review, thoroughly dunking on that place. I feel pretty good about it.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #17  
Did they bother with an explanation?
Yes, it's for health insurance, and the support staff, eg dishwashers and stuff. The place is in Logan Square in Chicago, like hipsterville central (at least when it comes to the white people who live there). That restaurant knows it's general clientele...all them woketrannies will gladly pay it, and then pat themselves on the back for being socially conscious and whatnot. Meanwhile, here's me wondering why the restaurant doesn't just raise their prices, like normal businesses do when they got overhead to cover?

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #18  
Lol so this thread became that?!! :eek: Well since you axe, I didn't even see that charge until after I got home and double-checked the receipt. Probably a good thing, because at the time we were out with our good friends, but they are total woketards. If I saw that charge then, I'd purposely short the waiter on his tip, and then tell him to get the rest from the equity fee...and then my communist buddy would make a show of covering my short tip, all virtue signalingly and stuff, and then I'd probably hurt his feelings. So, all that would be bad.

Hence instead, I wrote a yelp review, thoroughly dunking on that place. I feel pretty good about it.

Do you mind PMing me a link to the review? I'd love a good laugh. 🤣

As for why they don't just raise their prices? Higher prices are easier to notice before you've even ordered the meal; you said they know the clientele, well, they do. Those folks would rather pay some BS 'equity' charge than just face inflation.

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #19  
Do you mind PMing me a link to the review? I'd love a good laugh. 🤣

As for why they don't just raise their prices? Higher prices are easier to notice before you've even ordered the meal; you said they know the clientele, well, they do. Those folks would rather pay some BS 'equity' charge than just face inflation.
Well yeh for sure, they know their average local customer will pat themselves on the back, doing their part towards equi-blah blah. And then, the another type will pay it with resentment, but not wanting to raise a fuss about it. And then a 3rd type, like me, is too incompetent to pay attention to the charges on the bill. lol!

/ Titan Stump Bucket Sale - not so much #20  
This seems crazy too, they are not liable if the delivery is stolen in transit, not even getting to your property. This is just crazy, you need to pay additional for that too.

View attachment 827506

WoW does That sound Fishy after my experience ordering the same product from them...

At least I got my money back because of Paypal and ebay.

My order disappeared in transit as well.

At this point I am Glad because it prompted me to just buy a well used Industrial Backhoe and with what it can do, while not tying up my regular tractor has ended up being a blessing.

I think this underhanded handling charge:) is creeping in on implement sellers.

When I ordered a bale spear for the TLB and it arrived the statement on paypal showed an extra 75 bucks as well.

Walmart had it listed with FREE shipping for a few bucks less than the manufacturers home site.
So I ordered through Wally world. Shipping shows it shipped direct from manufacturer but an extra handling charge was added by Walmart a few days later..
Done with Walmart's On line anything.

Last edited: