Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions #2  
Can't speak to these but it is a good price. I just bought the Titan JDQA forks and they seem solid. Heavy enough for lifting 1500lbs. Used them only 1 day before the snow came but they seem like they will last.

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions #3  
Titan makes decent equipment, maybe not the finest fit and finish but the value is there.

I have their forks and they are solid. Also a rake grapple.

What tractor are you planning on putting these on?

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions #4  
Way too heavy for my use. 700lb grapple....

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions #5  
Way too heavy for my use. 700lb grapple....

yep, their grapple is too heavy for me as well. They use heavy steel to make their grapple ,while some others use light weight better steel to keep the weight down

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions #6  
I have the 4000 lbs capacity forks and they are great. The forks are relatively easy to change position and easy to lock down. I think your forks (if you decide to buy this) will be the same as what I have. Each fork weighs almost 100 lbs. My frame weighs about 120 lbs. Your frame will be about 220 lbs due to the additional lift capacity. If you have never had pallet forks before you will wonder what you did without them. They are so handy to have around. I decided to buy an Everything Attachments grapple due to weight considerations. But I have no doubt the Titan grapple will serve you well as long as you have adequate FEL capacity to lift the grapple as well as whatever load you intend to work with.

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions
Titan makes decent equipment, maybe not the finest fit and finish but the value is there.

I have their forks and they are solid. Also a rake grapple.

What tractor are you planning on putting these on?

These would be primarily used on a L5740 Kubota. The cost / value attracted me, but it sounds like weight might make them a not so great choice for a CUT (vs a skid steer).

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions #8  
These would be primarily used on a L5740 Kubota. The cost / value attracted me, but it sounds like weight might make them a not so great choice for a CUT (vs a skid steer).

Tractor data lists:
Lift to full height (at pin): 2,489 lbs [1129 kg]
Lift to full height (at 500mm): 1,878 lbs [851 kg]

minus us 700 lb
Minus the effect of the load at a distance from the pins (e.g. the 500 mm above)

So lighter might be better but you could still lift a fair amount. I would go lighter.

/ Titan Grapple / Pallet fork combo - Reviews or opinions #9  
I did a quick search, but came up empty handed. Does anyone have any experience with either of the attachments in this combo? Seems like a pretty reasonable price for both items.... (i'm aware that that likely come out of China).

72" Root Grapple Bucket & 48 HD Pallet Forks PACKAGE Skid Steer Loader Tractor

I bought the "package deal" several years a go and have to say both the grapple and forks work well, no issues. With that said I need to state that the grapple I purchased was the 72" Extreme Root Grapple Rake Attachment" . Here is my review from 2016...Weighing in at 970 pounds you know you have a beast on the front end. Simply put, it works. The company is customer service focused and will make good any issues, believe it. If your local terrain is hilly I would suggest a lighter weight grapple.