/ Titan Attachments customer service #1  

Rook78

Tractor
Kubota B2301 with Loader and Grapple attachments
What a joke.

Order a set of forks

Says it will come in two packages.

No problem right.

Forks arrive Tuesday. Attachment for tractor doesn’t show up.

I give it a couple days and tracking for FedEx says it’s still in PA.

So I call customer service and am told they will having shipping call me back.

Day later nothing…….

Call agin today and the very hard to understand lady tells me she will have to call shipping again and get back to me.

I asked for a refund due to frustration.

No dice, have to file a claim on my own with some other company.

Done, charge back on credit card.

Worst customer service ever.

Then get this email tonight.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Our shipping department reached out to FedEx and accordingly, they're unable to provide any information as to why your frame attachment delivery is delayed. FedEx opened up case#xxxxxxx for this. However, since you have ROUTE insurance shipping protection in your order you may now file a claim for a lost package since your FedEx tracking#xxxxxxxxxx hasn't been updated for 5 business days now. Here's how you can file a claim through ROUTE.

If your order is LOST and you have Route Shipping Insurance, please follow the process below:

Log in to Resolve Center (you would need your order number and email address used in the order)
Click on the item you're filing a claim for and select "Where's My Package?"
There will be a phone verification needed so you will need to enter your phone number and receive a call or text
Once you receive the verification code, enter it on the claims page to proceed.
You will need to provide details/additional notes regarding your issue (like the Tracking Information and when it was last scanned)
If in case you do not see the option to proceed after entering details, all you would need to do is Zoom Out and then click "Report a Problem"
You will be asked if you prefer a replacement (if in stock, it should ship within 1-3 business days) or a refund (to your Paypal).

→ If a replacement is preferred, you will be asked to confirm the shipping address. If you wish to change it, click on "Edit" to key in the new shipping address.
→ If you do not have a Paypal account to receive your refund, please visit this article by Route: https://shoppers.help.route.com/hc/...199-Claim-Resolution-Expectations#reorder-0-0

After submitting all this information, your claim will be reviewed within 1-3 business days.

Note: To see the progress of your claim, you can log in to the Claims site of Route or download the app.

Guidelines for Filing a Claim (LOST):
Minimum of 7 days is required
Maximum of 31 days is permitted to file a claim.

So basically it can take up to 7-31 days to resolve this.

I’ll just go to Rural King and get a set

Rant over

/ Titan Attachments customer service #2  
What a joke.

Order a set of forks

Says it will come in two packages.

No problem right.

Forks arrive Tuesday. Attachment for tractor doesn’t show up.

I give it a couple days and tracking for FedEx says it’s still in PA.

So I call customer service and am told they will having shipping call me back.

Day later nothing…….

Call agin today and the very hard to understand lady tells me she will have to call shipping again and get back to me.

I asked for a refund due to frustration.

No dice, have to file a claim on my own with some other company.

Done, charge back on credit card.

Worst customer service ever.

Then get this email tonight.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Our shipping department reached out to FedEx and accordingly, they're unable to provide any information as to why your frame attachment delivery is delayed. FedEx opened up case#xxxxxxx for this. However, since you have ROUTE insurance shipping protection in your order you may now file a claim for a lost package since your FedEx tracking#xxxxxxxxxx hasn't been updated for 5 business days now. Here's how you can file a claim through ROUTE.

If your order is LOST and you have Route Shipping Insurance, please follow the process below:

Log in to Resolve Center (you would need your order number and email address used in the order)
Click on the item you're filing a claim for and select "Where's My Package?"
There will be a phone verification needed so you will need to enter your phone number and receive a call or text
Once you receive the verification code, enter it on the claims page to proceed.
You will need to provide details/additional notes regarding your issue (like the Tracking Information and when it was last scanned)
If in case you do not see the option to proceed after entering details, all you would need to do is Zoom Out and then click "Report a Problem"
You will be asked if you prefer a replacement (if in stock, it should ship within 1-3 business days) or a refund (to your Paypal).

→ If a replacement is preferred, you will be asked to confirm the shipping address. If you wish to change it, click on "Edit" to key in the new shipping address.
→ If you do not have a Paypal account to receive your refund, please visit this article by Route: https://shoppers.help.route.com/hc/...199-Claim-Resolution-Expectations#reorder-0-0

After submitting all this information, your claim will be reviewed within 1-3 business days.

Note: To see the progress of your claim, you can log in to the Claims site of Route or download the app.

Guidelines for Filing a Claim (LOST):
Minimum of 7 days is required
Maximum of 31 days is permitted to file a claim.

So basically it can take up to 7-31 days to resolve this.

I’ll just go to Rural King and get a set

Rant over
Better yet, go to an AG or real equipment dealer and yeah, you’ll pay more, but get a quality set of forks, grapple, etc.

About 10-12 years ago, I mistakenly bought a Titan grapple. Delivered, it would not match up to my Kubota SSQA loader. We had to grind the square punch out holes to get the lock pins to seat correctly. It was delivered with some kind of screw ball hoses with “British pipe thread” which wouldn’t accept my couplers (didn’t come with couplers). Finally got it hooked up after a day of running around buying hoses and it wouldn't stay coupled to the loader with a heavy load. I called & complained and they offered no real immediate help. I realized quickly this was not the attachment I had hoped for.

Sold it within a month and bought a Bobcat brand grapple which worked perfectly for many years.

/ Titan Attachments customer service #4  
Started a thread about this exact same thing the other day:

Crazy, how they make YOU responsible for their shipment!
I ordered the same exact part from them, but through amazon for cheaper, so I can deal with amazon customer service if need be. Fedex says it "should" be here next Wednesday, we'll see. I have something else lost with UPS from 3 weeks ago, and amazon reshipped it quick.

/ Titan Attachments customer service #5  
Had the exact same problem with Titan about 8 months ago. They initially said it was lost in shipping, then said it was back ordered, then changed the new shipping date 3 times in the following 10 days or so. Canceled the backing plate and bought one at Ag-Supply in Valdosta.
Sending partial orders seems to be their business practice. I'll never deal with them again.

/ Titan Attachments customer service
Titan can't control FedEx deliveries?!? The nerve.

Not the point.

That’s the shipper they chose to use.

If your shipper messes up, fix it for the customer

Don’t make them wait potentially up to a month to file a claim with some bogus insurance company.

/ Titan Attachments customer service #7  
If your shipper messes up, fix it for the customer
In my case it has almost always been LTL shipments, and the trucking company that handles the last leg must take pride in destroying stuff. That's not Titan's fault.

One time I got a snow pusher that not only had the shipping beat on it hard, but one support strut was made wrong. They quickly sent a replacement, but I cut and rewelded the one I had the same day I had called.

/ Titan Attachments customer service #8  
Titan seems to be like a very bad case of hemorrhoids
something you can do very nicely without!!!

willy

/ Titan Attachments customer service
Titan seems to be like a very bad case of hemorrhoids
something you can do very nicely without!!!

willy

Well said!

/ Titan Attachments customer service #10  
I bought a set of pallet forks from them and was told they would come in 2 deliveries and the tines arrived first and the frame arrived a day later and everything fit so they sometimes get it right. They also were on sale and got them for $200 off!!