/ Tired of oil change bull #71  
go buy a intel computer
umm... Done..... Go change your oil! lol

1709919151365.png

Last edited:
   / Tired of oil change bull #72  
Changing oil is a waste

The filter keeps it clean. Just change the filter

Draining and replacing the oil is marketing crap from oil companies to make you buy more oil

/ Tired of oil change bull
Like I stated intel bought out all the bench sites to lie about Amd speeds, do your own bench marks or be a fanboy

Last edited:
   / Tired of oil change bull #74  
OP: what exactly is your point, & why are you consuming so much oxygen to state it? you give only empirical conjecture. as though you're looking for attn.
black oil matters.... regards

Changing oil is a waste

The filter keeps it clean. Just change the filter

Draining and replacing the oil is marketing crap from oil companies to make you buy more oil
They don't know what they're talking about

/ Tired of oil change bull #77  
You are an ADHD conspiracy theorist. You remind me of that little dog that used to run around Spike and want his attention in the cartoons.

You are an ADHD conspiracy theorist. You remind me of that little dog that used to run around Spike and want his attention in the cartoons.
Move along fanboy, adults talking

/ Tired of oil change bull #79  
Grammar nazi, I speak other languages, i'm sorry for your limited confusion, plus if you understand show some respect , go buy a intel computer
whooptee deee
Last site I left , was because noobs were posting in tec threads
gee I wonder if I should post anything in a tec thread, one little question dip stick is tec something like technical?
Like I stated intel bought out all the bench sites to lie about Amd speeds, do your own bench marks or be a fanboy

knowledge about all :)
They don't know what they're talking about
That is quite obvious, you certainly spout off enough bull to prove that you don't know.
Move along fanboy, adults talking
Well kid go play in another sandbox.

/ Tired of oil change bull #80  
I'm not sure you have noticed this yet but there's not a soul talking tech with you and as far as the adult comment, I think you are a bit skewed on that Looks like the rest of us are the adults in the room. Not sure what you refer to as a fanboy in this particular case. I'm not a fanboy of anything. I do like that finger snap test. That's about the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.