Tired of oil change bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Tired of oil change bull #61  
Like i said, next oil change place the old oil on your fingers and try to snap them, if you got good oil you will see no difference
Snapping your oily fingers is the go to test for oil effectiveness? For all the different additives in oil your fingers test them all? Friction modifiers, heavy metals like zinc and copper, anti foaming, viscosity modifiers, etc, etc, etc....finger snap test. :ROFLMAO:

/ Tired of oil change bull
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Omg OP, you cant be serious! You do you man, the rest of use that have some sense will change our oil.
Tec thread, derailing it will not be tolerated, let the big boys talk

I made the same thread 20 years ago and got same response, bunch of fan boys with no clue what their talking about

Like intel vs amd, Fanboys like intel because they have no clue intel bought out all benching sites and lied about amd speeds, I did my own bench marks and found it to be true, and intel never benches in steam because amd rocks in steam

/ Tired of oil change bull #65  
you lost me at "alot", "your" and "their" and you've used alot a lot :ROFLMAO:

Ha! Big boys? Nothing you have said is anywhere near technical, logical OR accurate! Carry on though, we are all enjoying the laughs we're getting from reading your nonsense.
I said no derailing, let it go, Take your little Kioti CX2510 and go play in the mud

you lost me at "alot", "your" and "their" and you've used alot a lot :ROFLMAO:
Grammar nazi, I speak other languages, i'm sorry for your limited confusion, plus if you understand show some respect , go buy a intel computer

Last site I left , was because noobs were posting in tec threads

/ Tired of oil change bull #69  
If you use the same brand and weigh you only need to change filter once a year, we ran 2 motors over 500tho miles this way, oil sludge is caused by mixing weighs and brands, alot of miss guided mechanics out there.

My dad Was a mechanic and was taught this in school, he would always say the black oil your throwing out is better than new, If you buy a new motor and want a certain brand of oil, flush it twice and never change oil again.

The filter is doing its job, stop wasting your money
You ought to sit down some day and binge watch Eric on his "I Do Cars" YouTube channel. His conclusion about oil changes is quite different from what you have posted. In the engines he tears down every Saturday, about 80% of the failures he discovers are due to improper oil changes, (or no oil changes) especially the catastrophic failures that cause "improved crankcase ventilation" and "inspection ports."

You ought to sit down some day and binge watch Eric on his "I Do Cars" YouTube channel. His conclusion about oil changes is quite different from what you have posted. In the engines he tears down every Saturday, about 80% of the failures he discovers are due to improper oil changes, (or no oil changes) especially the catastrophic failures that cause "improved crankcase ventilation" and "inspection ports."
I talked to a few guys on youtube about this and they were very interested, Like i said alot of people think oil is oil, Alot think example 5-30 any brand is ok but its not

Status
Not open for further replies.