Tire size brainstorming

/ Tire size brainstorming #11  
You would be better off with a set of steel tracks for your BCS mule. Look up the posts by farmerboybill about his metal tracks on his BCS mule.

/ Tire size brainstorming #12  
Sorry for my previous post. I was just looking at "new posts" and didn't realize this was the "two wheel tractor" forum... So when I saw "I have a two wheel tractor" I assumed a 2WD four wheeled tractor...

Speaking to Leonz' post, we have visited Europe quite a lot. Especially the Alps. There you see a lot of two wheeled tractors, many of which have metal basket style wheels, often duals. They drive them in places where a normal person can't even stand up.

Similar to this:
ruote-metalliche-69209068.jpg

/ Tire size brainstorming #13  
Hello all, here are links and pics of the tires I am considering for the 12" X 6.5" factory BCS rims. The tires are around $130 to $160 ea depending on size and model and where you get them from. I believe their is a size or two in each of these options that may be feasible as an experiment! These are not hard to get at all. I'd love some feedback, thank you.

| Interco Tire
| Interco Tire

============================================================================================

Talk to Joel at Earth Tools about a pair of Agrizeta rubber tracks for your 2 wheel mule before you waste your money on new tires and wheels as you will gain more in traction and stability with rubber or steel tracks. They can be adjusted for a wider width as well.

/ Tire size brainstorming #14  
I did not see anything about the center of gravity being higher.
just something else to think about.

/ Tire size brainstorming #15  
There were a couple guys on here years back that tried larger ATV tires like this. I'm not sure if there are any still in use, but I remember one of them switched back to OEM size due to the issues you mentioned in the first post. In the end, you give up too much unless you're just using it for a cart puller, or to use with customized culivators etc. The old narrow tall tires on the 2 wheel tractors still had a small footprint compared to the wider ATV style tires.